GDT: GAME 01 - Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 - Winnipeg Jets at Edmonton Oilers - 9:00pm CDT - Sportsnet - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section 325

Nov 5, 2014
Calgary, AB
Somebody in a different thread mentioned they thought there's low traffic on the message board for opening night and hoped it wasn't a because of a decline in interest in the team.

Speaking for myself, I've started to like coming to this board less because there are so many pop-ups and ads that make the site frustrating to use on mobile.

Any tips?

Reactions: Crocket

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Somebody in a different thread mentioned they thought there's low traffic on the message board for opening night and hoped it wasn't a because of a decline in interest in the team.

Speaking for myself, I've started to like coming to this board less because there are so many pop-ups and ads that make the site frustrating to use on mobile.

Any tips?
Ad Blocker

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country

Any tips?
That was me but 31 pages deep ain’t bad for any team GDT! VERY NICE!

Reactions: Dirtbag151

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021

Any tips?

HF needs to develop an App.

Maybe even Create a subscription based premium account service that is Ad free.

I would be willing to pay a toonie a month for that service.

Reactions: WolfHouse

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

Any tips?
My work has completely blocked access to sites like this so it's going to definitely affect my appearances. I don't mind using my phone but much easier on a computer (I have a work laptop I use at home, don't even own my own computer anymore lol)

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
1728534506177.png

Reactions: Fatdrunk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad