GDT: GAME 01 - Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 - Winnipeg Jets at Edmonton Oilers - 9:00pm CDT - Sportsnet - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
PP is smoking hot.

Panel will blame this one on the Stanley cup run hangover for the Oilers like they did during one of the intermission. Funny, didn't seem to effect the Panthers the other night....

Reactions: roccerfeller

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
How can I miss this season opener? I'll pay for in the morning but I already cooked my kids breakfast during intermission
Last year when I was visiting my daughter at SMU the Jets were on a west coast swing and I stayed up to watch the games but felt it in the AM. At least I had the time change on my side at night

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Somebody in a different thread mentioned they thought there's low traffic on the message board for opening night and hoped it wasn't a because of a decline in interest in the team.

Speaking for myself, I've started to like coming to this board less because there are so many pop-ups and ads that make the site frustrating to use on mobile.

Any tips?

Pay the HF site Sponsorhip fee of $12 for the year...

No Ad's...

And Chef appears... yes... !!!

Reactions: Dirtbag151

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Great. Now i have to take some mushrooms because we are arguing about semantics.
No we aren't. I said "I will complain when someone bitches about Schiefs line getting outchanced when we're winning"

I was very specific and there is zero room for misinterpretation. Your post doesn't qualify for me drinking because it doesn't mention Schiefs line getting outchanced specifically. Just a general complaint about a backcheck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad