GDT: Gallaburger edition | Montreal vs Detroit | 7:30 pm | RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
God we've had ****** coaches over the years...

Gotta break away from this French only speaking coach ****....this isn't the 60s or 70s anymore! We have a mix of languages...maybe we should hire a coach that can speak all languages on planet earth now! :rant: Until they realize this we will continue to suck ass period. That's reality!

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
No it's not. A slew foot is when you are behind a player and kick their skates out from underneath.

I also didn't say it wasn't a penalty, just there was plenty of others they let go and call a small trip. Like I said, consistency would be nice

For me a slewfoot is when you use your leg to trip a player. Maybe I'm wrong and you also need a push with the arms on top of the leg usage to warrant it being called a slewfoot.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Pretty sure that the same people who is loving to see the Habs be beaten are the same who were on Lafleur Guy's back calling him all sorts of names for his tanking mode approach.....That team should have had a tanking approach when Bergevin came in after the Gauthier fiasco.

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
my god the way Pierre pronounces nyquist and Jurco. i just want to punch him in the face.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Pretty sure that the same people who is loving to see the Habs be beaten are the same who were on Lafleur Guy's back calling him all sorts of names for his tanking mode approach.....That team should have had a tanking approach when Bergevin came in after the Gauthier fiasco.

This organization will never do a full on tank....too much money at stake. Filling the rink and selling tons of merchandise is priority number 1....winning the Stanley cup has become secondary.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Enough is enough with the DD line on the PP. They're beyond useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad