GDT: Gallaburger edition | Montreal vs Detroit | 7:30 pm | RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Hey, I have an idea. How about we try the same powerplay waves that have seen the PP% plummet in the last 2 months?

Think it might work?

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
The PP stinks yet numb nuts refuses to change anything.

The first wave wastes about 1:30 meanwhile the second wave has no net presence or anyone over 5-9.

Maybe you should try something different coach

void

Jan 5, 2006
Jack Todd @jacktodd46:
Therrien's mix 'n' match blender has these guys so confused, they don't know what TEAM they're on, never mind what line. #disarray

HatTricK09

Jun 23, 2012
Hey, I have an idea. How about we try the same powerplay waves that have seen the PP% plummet in the last 2 months?

Think it might work?

That chemistry they've built together all these months :naughty:
MT is a genius, soon this PP will be unstoppable :sarcasm:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
This organization will never do a full on tank....too much money at stake. Filling the rink and selling tons of merchandise is priority number 1....winning the Stanley cup has become secondary.

Surely. But as far as our opinion is concerned, tanking was THE way to go. After Gauthier, Bergevin should have sold the people that he was going in full rebuild mode and that you should not have used a 48-game season to prove how "great" we were.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

Think it might work?

Is MT just very stubborn or is he too clueless to see that his PP units aren't working and hasn't for a long time. Very frustrating to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad