GDT: Gallaburger edition | Montreal vs Detroit | 7:30 pm | RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Surely. But as far as our opinion is concerned, tanking was THE way to go. After Gauthier, Bergevin should have sold the people that he was going in full rebuild mode and that you should not have used a 48-game season to prove how "great" we were.

Oh, no doubt. Anything that happens in a 48 game season should be taken with a huge grain of salt. This was definitely not a first place team by any stretch of the imagination. It's going to be another few years of patchwork, mix and match....and treading water.

A full rebuild would have been the way to go....but that ship has sailed.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
I remember some people on here talking like we would have a good shot at beating the wings in a playoff series...laughable!

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Its one thing to hate your coach, but giving up on him like that during games is cowardly

It's how you get the result.....ask the Pens ....

They had the chance to change the system when complaints in Nov 2013 came to light...it's freaking Feb 2014 now...there rollin

couris

Dec 28, 2005
The more season will progress, the more our softies will start to disappear. It has been happening for years now. Get ready.

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
I wonder what Bergevin thinks when he sees Murray out there.

Most of his thoughts are on how he will keep his buddy MT in his job!

I was willing to give MB a chance but its obvious he went to the Rejean Houle and Bob Gainey school of ****** GMing!

Why does every GM that comes here turn into an absolute boob?!? WHY!?! :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad