GDT: Gallaburger edition | Montreal vs Detroit | 7:30 pm | RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I'd rather try Bournival with Pleks and Gionta again and move Eller back to center where he belongs. Both Eller and Gallagher are being wasted where they're playing now.

Eller is a C. Period. So until Galchenyuk comes back, let's hope we try Gallagher-Eller-Bournival. Bourque with with Pac and DD. Geez, Leblanc with Pleks and Gio.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
I'd rather try Bournival with Pleks and Gionta again and move Eller back to center where he belongs. Both Eller and Gallagher are being wasted where they're playing now.

Eller has been **** at center for 2 months. No harm trying him on the wing.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I am watching because that is what Habs fans do but I don't care if they win.

It's like win-win for me tonight.

They score, I'm happy 'cause it is my team.
They get scored on, I'm happy 'cause it is closer to the firing of that ****ing clown behind the bench.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Desharnais, needs teams two best wingers, lionshare of PP time, Markov or Subban or both as support pairing, offensive zone starts and now needs Gallagher to take faceoffs for him.

Why do we have such a player?

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City

They get scored on, I'm happy 'cause it is closer to the firing of that ****ing clown behind the bench.

I never hope for the habs to lose, but sometimes, it's nice to have a silver lining in a loss.

TheRooster

Dec 31, 2013
Montreal

+1

It sure beats buying into the false hope they give off, only to be disappointed, only to buy into more false hope...**** this cycle! :(

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
A small trip with his skate... isn't that the definition of a slewfoot? Either way, it's a 2 min penalty.

No it's not. A slew foot is when you are behind a player and kick their skates out from underneath.

I also didn't say it wasn't a penalty, just there was plenty of others they let go and call a small trip. Like I said, consistency would be nice

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
It gives me a little cushion between disappointment and unnecessary rage.

To be honest I don't get really angry over short term things like a game or two anymore. I used to get really angry when I was younger. Now I try to concentrate more on the long term trend of the team and the direction they're heading in.

needless to say, I'm worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad