GDT: Gallaburger edition | Montreal vs Detroit | 7:30 pm | RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Now we just need a #1 center, #2 center, 3 top6 wingers.

Galchenyuk as #1 C,Eller as 2nd, Gallagher as top-6 winger with Thomas/Hudon/Collberg/Lehkonen/McCarron/Bozon as potential top6 winger.

Not counting UFAs we may sign.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
PK is the only skater not named Plekanec & Beaulieu that cares tonight. I'd rather see him show emotion than play like the rest of the team

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Galchenyuk as #1 C,Eller as 2nd, Gallagher as top-6 winger with Thomas/Hudon/Collberg/Lehkonen/McCarron/Bozon as potential top6 winger.

people were saying the same thing 5 years ago about our prospects, lots of thing can change until then

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT

Umm Eller as #2...tell me what hes done to earn that!?! 3rd line center at most at this point.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Dumb penalty but brutal officiating and it's only the first.

First Detroit penalty shouldn't be one, so they make it up by giving Detroit a 5 on 3.

Then they let go a bunch of crosschecks in front of the net, then call Prust's little trip. A little consistency would be nice

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Now for the bad news...

Habs trailing after one period this season,have only won only 4 games.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Dumb penalty but brutal officiating and it's only the first.

First Detroit penalty shouldn't be one, so they make it up by giving Detroit a 5 on 3.

Then they let go a bunch of crosschecks in front of the net, then call Prust's little trip. A little consistency would be nice

Prust's slewfoot was a legitimate call

couris

Dec 28, 2005
people were saying the same thing 5 years ago about our prospects, lots of thing can change until then

Yup. Every year people dream of a future team with prospects, only to amount to nothing. 20 years and counting.

Aceekay

Oct 9, 2011
Victoria
Subban is one of our only players who has some emotion. i'd rather see that than what the rest our doing.

I don't have a problem with emotion, but the Detroit player didn't even touch price and subban could have easily taken a penalty for that.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
MT is an idiot for even thinking that Subban and Murray could work. How would you even expect Subban to get any shooting opportunities with such a poor passer in Murray with him? How?!!!!!111111
Should try Beaulieu with Subban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad