GDT: Gallaburger edition | Montreal vs Detroit | 7:30 pm | RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
MB needs to realize we will never win anything with a core of Gionta Markov Plekanec DD Briere Bourque. These vets needs to go ASAP.

That isn't our core, and i'm pretty sure MB knows that already, but trading any of those guys in nearly impossible (besides Plekanec, and Markov, who we still kind of need for the time being).

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I love how subban never gives the puck to Murray and how Murray doesn't want it lmao. What a useless player

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
Good lord, Gorges has 3 open Habs in front of him with room for them to walk in to the wings zone if he makes a 5 foot pass, but instead launches into to the wings' zone where they have no chance of retrieving it.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I love how subban never gives the puck to Murray and how Murray doesn't want it lmao. What a useless player
The one thing Murray can do is clear the net. And what happens? He lets the guy have coffee on our front porch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad