GDT: Free Agent Frenzy!

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sabresbyswords104

Dec 7, 2019
Sabres Done for the summer ? Any more they Will do ? Its kevin last summer if they fail reach playoffs so its up to him if he want to go into the season with this team moving forward

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Alright. So, I wrote heading into FA that I wanted a top-9 winger who was hard to play against and a 4th line energy guy.

Zucker isnt who I had in mind. He's not great defensively...BUT he does have a physical element to his game. I'm ok with the signing. I like that he's a vet, and I believe he'll be a 20G guy for us. I believe he's our top-6 winger going into next season.

I love everything about the 4th line additions. This isn't NHL 24' where the sexy FAs sign on your squad when you offer 250K more, then you overload your roster with skill. These physical players they added should prove their worth over the course of the season, and I believe we'll be a better team because of it.

Now, if Krebs isn't upgrade, I'll have a major concern. They've talked him up a lot, so Im not expecting him to be dealt. If they do deal him, then I'll be very pleased with this offseason. My only complaint would be not adding. Top-4 RD, but I think there's potential to make the d work if they can balance the pairs.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Interesting.. Chad D said Buffalo doesn't have a lot of interest in Necas.

AJ Greer signed with Florida. I wanted Buffalo to sign him or someone tougher than him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad