GDT: Free Agent Frenzy!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
My rub would be the stories and rumors that Verbeek wants him gone because everyone in the locker room hates him. I wouldn't want to bring that into our fragile locker room.

Does Henrique want to play 4th line minutes

3C

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua

Man. From $5.5M a year to that

Seems a stretch too. But I guess chances are that the real Jack Campbell is somewhere between Toronto and Edmonton ... figuratively speaking. Literally speaking, apparently by road the mid point is Moorhead, Minnesota.

Sabresbyswords104

Dec 7, 2019
Sabres Done for the summer ? Any more they Will do ? Its kevin last summer if they fail reach playoffs so its up to him if he want to go into the season with this team moving forward

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Alright. So, I wrote heading into FA that I wanted a top-9 winger who was hard to play against and a 4th line energy guy.

Zucker isnt who I had in mind. He's not great defensively...BUT he does have a physical element to his game. I'm ok with the signing. I like that he's a vet, and I believe he'll be a 20G guy for us. I believe he's our top-6 winger going into next season.

I love everything about the 4th line additions. This isn't NHL 24' where the sexy FAs sign on your squad when you offer 250K more, then you overload your roster with skill. These physical players they added should prove their worth over the course of the season, and I believe we'll be a better team because of it.

Now, if Krebs isn't upgrade, I'll have a major concern. They've talked him up a lot, so Im not expecting him to be dealt. If they do deal him, then I'll be very pleased with this offseason. My only complaint would be not adding. Top-4 RD, but I think there's potential to make the d work if they can balance the pairs.

thewookie1

Jan 21, 2015
Rather not get Necas, he's just Skinner with a few slight differences but similar results.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Interesting.. Chad D said Buffalo doesn't have a lot of interest in Necas.

AJ Greer signed with Florida. I wanted Buffalo to sign him or someone tougher than him.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Interesting.. Chad D said Buffalo doesn't have a lot of interest in Necas.
Of course, Adams seems to be done considering how many players he signed today. He would have been better off trading for Drury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad