GDT: Free Agent Frenzy!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RWatson29

Apr 24, 2012
Ontario
At this point I guarentee all of the NTC and no trade lists and stuff have a lot of do with why we can’t do anything (I assume nobody wants to play here while pegula is here because former players definitley talk and they see all the overturn and how shit it’s been here since he’s got here, like he only cares about the bills). I mean if teams don’t want to deal with us either and no quality UFA want to sign here then why the f*** doesn’t Adams just offer sheet someone like Lundell? I know he’s not going to, but its we are running out of options pretty quick. Also why would teams like Carolina or Winnipeg trade ehjlers or Necas without getting some sort of established top 9 nhler back in the trade (and we have none to trade only prospects). Just a dumb rant but I already see how the roster is going to look heading into next year

Gabrielor

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
This is my Sabres nightmare tomorrow. No one comes, Adams pivots to pretending that prospect graduates was the plan, and Terry gets to ice a 72 million dollar squad and save a bundle on Jeff.

1719785889612.png

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
This is my Sabres nightmare tomorrow. No one comes, Adams pivots to pretending that prospect graduates was the plan, and Terry gets to ice a 72 million dollar squad and save a bundle on Jeff.

I just can't imagine that Adams would let Kulich and Rosen play bottom 6 roles right off the hop. He'll do SOMETHING to make sure it doesn't happen.

Reactions: Matt Ress

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
I just can't imagine that Adams would let Kulich and Rosen play bottom 6 roles right off the hop. He'll do SOMETHING to make sure it doesn't happen.
Didn't Craig Anderson retire twice?
Kyle might be coming back...
"Stanley cup pedigree"

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021

View attachment 890238
Don't forget we hired a new CFO as well earlier but were fed a line he would not be involved in any hockey operations... :rolleyes: Lets see where it ends up.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything

‘I can’t imagine Adams will bring Hutton back after he said he wouldn’t see the puck’
‘I can’t imagine Adams will let Ullmark walk for nothing after using a goalie protection slot on him’
‘I can’t imagine Adams will bring back the same forward group’ (x2)

I mean….i don’t think he will do that either. But….his tenure has been beyond my wildest imagination, and not in a positive way.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003

View attachment 890238
They may not make that much progress tomorrow on the roster with UFAs. If that happens, I do not think they will just declare they are giving rookies those spots, though they may say they would be comfortable with that.

He is going to need to make some trades and there is no deadline this week for that.

Reactions: Zman5778

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
I know he's got 2 cups, but I'm skeptical Kane would be a better lock room presence than skinner.

I like Don, but I trust him less than Adams in that role. I think he'd be the type trading for Risto
Would you change your mind about Kane if he was 3 time Stanley cup champion rather than 2?

(Hint, Kane is a 3x Stanley cup champ)

Reactions: jc17

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Rumor is vile Leno, jack eichel, and Patrick berglund have filmed a PSA for the NHLPA members entering UFA status tomorrow

(note: satire)

Gabrielor

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
They may not make that much progress tomorrow on the roster with UFAs. If that happens, I do not think they will just declare they are giving rookies those spots, though they may say they would be comfortable with that.

He is going to need to make some trades and there is no deadline this week for that.
He's needed to since it was 2022. It's 2024. The thing about no deadline...is it can extend to the heat death of the universe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad