GDT: Free Agent Frenzy Today at Noon EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is most likely moved July 13?

• Horny

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Duclair

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Bobrovsky

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • No one

Votes: 28 43.1%

• Total voters

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Chicago buying out borgstrom wow

my pick that draft was tage Thompson.. watched him a ton here at UConn.. def later bloomer.. besides debrincat

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Chicago buying out borgstrom wow

my pick that draft was tage Thompson.. watched him a ton here at UConn.. def later bloomer.. besides debrincat
Man, that Connolly trade was rough for them. Connolly got worse and Borg busted. Stillman looks good but not for that caphit

Reactions: ScottyMascotty

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
Is there any chance in hell that Bob would waive for Chicago? There are certainly worse locations around the league.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Is there any chance in hell that Bob would waive for Chicago? There are certainly worse locations around the league.

They seem to be cutting a lot of cost for unknown reasons. I don't think we have the assets to send along with Bob for Chicago to even consider taking him.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
According to 32 Thoughts it looks like Zito is prioritizing re-signing Huberdeau and Weegar, which makes sense to me. Those probably aren't distractions you want moving forward and this season is an important one. Having contract stuff hanging over everyone's head does nobody any favors. Doesn't seem like there's much weight to the Weegar rumors either from they said on 32 Thoughts, more like teams just kicking tires because why not.

He also said they would love to keep Giroux but isn't sure how likely that is. That seems like a really obvious statement though lol

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
The goalie market is so bad, I don't even want him moved now, even if you assume Knight is ready to start 50 games, who the hell is even out there to backup? It's a goalie graveyard.
I'm surprised more teams in need of a tandem/1b aren't calling ANA?

Stolarz has decent numbers last year and still young enough at 28 to be signed to a 3-4 year deal after this year.
He's on a UFA deal at 950k
Would think a 3rd/4th at most gets it done?

Dostal can take over backup and should be getting 20-25 games this year to see where his development is, he seems to be the guy to take over for Gibson in 3 years or so.

Catscountry40

Feb 4, 2021
I like Giroux, but it's going to be impossible to fit him under the cap without moving big money out. We're going into next season with a slightly worse (on paper) roster, just have to deal with it and hope coaching can make up the gap.
I think coaching and players like Reinhart and Lundell taking another step will help.

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
I was going to say I'd be amazed if there were fake twitter accounts to rile up Panther fans lol

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Just to jam in the knife a bit more.

Remember we then drafted Mascherin right before Debrincat was taken :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Our top two picks played a combined 58 games for Florida. 58 of them belonged to Borgstrom :laugh:

And the best pick we had that draft was Mr. Maxim Mamin who has now left us :help:
game-of-thrones-tommen.gif

Chino Oscar

Jul 22, 2002
West Palm Beach
Just to jam in the knife a bit more.

Remember we then drafted Mascherin right before Debrincat was taken :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Our top two picks played a combined 58 games for Florida. 58 of them belonged to Borgstrom :laugh:

And the best pick we had that draft was Mr. Maxim Mamin who has now left us :help:
He has? man, that sucks. I thought he would have been a good fit to replace Marchment.

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
He has? man, that sucks. I thought he would have been a good fit to replace Marchment.
yup

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
also, how the f*** we dont draft someone named DebrinCAT. That shit made way too much sense.

Panthers always on their own way smh
lmao.

I said the same thing in 2016.

I said we should draft that guy cause his name says Cat lmfao

yep. Signed a multi-year KHL deal

• Haha
Reactions: wampa13jku

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad