GDT: Free Agent Frenzy Today at Noon EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is most likely moved July 13?

• Horny

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Duclair

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Bobrovsky

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • No one

Votes: 28 43.1%

• Total voters

CaptainScrewy

Apr 9, 2003
Hollywood , Florida
Visit site
Where will the wingers come from? Weegar to Ottawa makes a lot of sense if we can pick up Batherson or Formenton (with pluses).

Verhaege - Barkov - Reinhart
Huberdeau - Bennett -Denisenko?
White - Lundell - Horn ?

I like the White pickup.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Where will the wingers come from? Weegar to Ottawa makes a lot of sense if we can pick up Batherson or Formenton (with pluses).

Verhaege - Barkov - Reinhart
Huberdeau - Bennett -Denisenko?
White - Lundell - Horn ?

I like the White pickup.
We need one more F signing IMO.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
really disappointing off-season so far. I guess a mediocre first round exit team is better than the team that would consistently finish 16-20 like Mid 2000’s panthers.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
Colin White (the other Colin White) is a bottom 6 player who is injury prone and was extremely overpaid by Ottawa, hence the buyout. There's no risk and a decent chance he'll be injured when Duclair is due back. The expected dumpster dive move.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
i mean we gambled and lost.
It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for 'em.

does carolina owe us anything for the trade last season where we payed for domi?

Reactions: Great8Cam

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Tampa sign Cirelli to 8 years @ 6.25M$

How the hell they gonna fit everyone on that roster next season?

LTIR half?
Cirelli contract starts in 2023/24, he's still cheaper next year.
Believe it or not, they're actually cap compliant once Seabrook goes on LTIR.
Now the year after is a different animal but that'll be then (they probably make some trades).

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
What were people seriously expecting with out tight cap constraints? Seriously, a feasible response please!
To move overpriced Horny and useless playoff Duclair? I'm not in the holy shit this is gonna be a struggle to make the playoff group camp, but I am in the I don't see a chance in hell they win a round camp, which kinda sucks lol.

Reactions: Gentle Man

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
To move overpriced Horny and useless playoff Duclair? I'm not in the holy shit this is gonna be a struggle to make the playoff group camp, but I am in the I don't see a chance in hell they win a round camp, which kinda sucks lol.
Duclair would have been the logical option but he got hurt. Horny was not getting moved once we traded away all the assets at TDL.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad