GDT: Free Agent Frenzy Today at Noon EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is most likely moved July 13?

• Horny

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Duclair

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Bobrovsky

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • No one

Votes: 28 43.1%

• Total voters

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Great, now we have to look at Tro smirking everytime he scores in Sunrise with the Rags. Like having half the arena filled up with Rangers fans wasnt shitty enough. It was one thing with Carolina but f*** NYR.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Agreed, I don't think we are out of the playoffs just yet but the cap situation this off-season is really f***ing us.

I don't know how Zito thought trading Chiarot for a 1st was the right move heading into an off-season where a pick like that could really help you get some more cap space. Terrible mistake on his part.

As soon as the Panthers were serious contender for the Prez trophy, Zito's immediate thought was that this is it, now is the time to contend for the Cup. He was suffering from a hockey version of speed blindness which can be attributed to him being new on the job. The Cats are essentially throwing away this season and likely the following one too in order to get Zito's on-the-job training out the way.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Aren’t they supposed to be the defending champs with LOADS of problems with the cap, and players with 9M AAV left and right like Stamkos, Hedman, Vasilievsky, Point, Kucherov, etc…

It’s depressing !

dale-tallon-e1435611825899.jpg

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Aren’t they supposed to be the defending champs with LOADS of problems with the cap, and players with 9M AAV left and right like Stamkos, Hedman, Vasilievsky, Point, Kucherov, etc…

It’s depressing !

Well they are losing Palat and Rutta to FA and traded out McDonagh. They have to LTIR Seabrook and will have a couple of mil left over.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017

It’s depressing !
We have 6.6M in dead cap between Yandle and Scott Darling.
They don't have a single player at 10M (we have two). They have 7 players at 1 mill or less, two more at 1.5 or less.
Even pennies matter.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Where my boy Marchment?!?!? Zito, what's is wrong with ya? Buyout Horn and then re-sign March. Even a chimpanzee would know that's the right thing to do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad