Proposal: Free agency edition Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic] 5

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
I said it earlier in one of these threads - Nashville is a very conservative team when it comes to goaltending. They didn't move on from Vokoun/Ellis/Mason until Rinne was ready to take the reigns. They didn't move on from Rinne until Saros was ready to take the reigns. It would not surprise me at all if they decide to platoon Saros and Askarov, and then move Saros in a few years when Askarov is ready to take over.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Ekblad is breaking down and will want the massive contract next year.
That’s true, but what RD doesn’t come with risk at this point, other than maybe Matt Roy? We’d all love Chris Tanev, but even he’s turning 35 during the season and his body has been through hell over the years.

Bruce mentioned the Panthers are one of the teams talking about Chychrun. I wouldn’t be surprised if Staios inquired about Ekblad.

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
I say this with absolutely no malice, but has anything Pagnotta talked about led anywhere?

I’ve seen like 10 rumours a day from him for the past year

He's been first or right about stuff before in previous years, but I can't remember a specific thing.

He is not associated with either Rogers or Bell, so I think that sometimes factors in with how these guys go about their reporting. The legit top tier professional guys have to manage relationships more because access is important to their prime gigs.

The third party guys can just shoot their load everywhere because it's not like they have to worry about a GM or player not wanting to interact with them on TV or whatever.

At least, that's my theory.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad