Proposal: Free agency edition Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic] 5

The Waffler

Registered Offender
Jul 10, 2009
Planet Earth
Luongo was much more valuable then than Ullmark is now. I know Ullmark has a Vezina, but Luongo was the elite of the elite in an era where starters played 65+ games a year.

Yeah I’m aware it’s 2 different situations entirely, I think the first post I quoted asked when a goalie got a return like Chychrun + 25. Luongos the only one that came to my mind that’s anywhere close to that.

Reactions: Senator Stanley

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
This could be our first hockey trade in forever. Both teams get things they need and both fan bases are grumpy about it.

• Haha
Reactions: LiseL

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
I don't necessarily think we should go after him, but Skinner is likely to be available. He would be a good DeBrincat/Tarasenko replacement. I saw some fans in the mainboard thread saying they would be open to trading him with heavy retention rather than buy him out. I wonder if he would waive his NMC to avoid a buyout. I took advantage of CapFriendly to build a roster with him on it and, depending on retention and if we can send Joseph the other way, we should be able to fit him after the deals we're rumoured to be a part of (Ullmark, Kaliyev) provided we buyout Korpisalo, include Chychrun in the Ullmark deal, and move Forsberg. We would no longer be eligible to take on salary in any potential Flyers deal though.

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
I don't necessarily think we should go after him, but Skinner is likely to be available. He would be a good DeBrincat/Tarasenko replacement. I saw some fans in the mainboard thread saying they would be open to trading him with heavy retention rather than buy him out. I wonder if he would waive his NMC to avoid a buyout. I took advantage of CapFriendly to build a roster with him on it and, depending on retention and if we can send Joseph the other way, we should be able to fit him after the deals we're rumoured to be a part of (Ullmark, Kaliyev) provided we buyout Korpisalo, include Chychrun in the Ullmark deal, and move Forsberg. We would no longer be eligible to take on salary in any potential Flyers deal though.

No. Money is better spent elsewhere. Mainly on guys who can play in the defensive zone

Reactions: Cosmix

guyzeur

Mar 25, 2009
Ottawa
A repost of a repost?

1719170737205.png

Reactions: 4ORRBRUIN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad