GDT: Free Agency: Dr Strangedubas or How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Nerd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
This team bumblef***ed their way through the worst possible season they could, they had hands down the worst bottom-6 in hockey, Letang played the worst hockey he's played since he was like a rookie for half the year, and both goalies were plagued with injury and inconsistency. They still only missed by a point.

It ain't hard to make the playoffs. This is still a borderline playoff team, imo. But who the f*** cares about making the 1st round anymore? :laugh:

Blow it up or do some wild, potentially stupid shit to try and get one good run before Sid's done.

This bottom six is even worse.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
I love this place haha. Today didn’t disappoint. I don’t like some of these either but some of you may need another team to follow.
I've followed the team for 30 years but since someone called me out for not liking my teams moves on an internet message board I'm shamed into choosing another. :laugh:

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Obviously there needs to be a move or multiple made still because the roster still doesn't work, so I'll reserve judgement. Graves is whatever.. Acciari I like, Nieto I like, Eller I don't like, Ned is interesting. Find a way to get Karlsson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad