GDT: Free Agency: Dr Strangedubas or How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Nerd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Kinda just seems like a bunch of sideways moves so far to be honest. Not BAD just... kinda... you know... there.

When what they need to do is move the needle at least a little.

Reactions: Andy99

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
Rainy day in Edmonton, hung around pens hf boards for meltdowns and over reactions,, 10/10, did not disappoint, would do it again.
And apparently f***ing wrestling. People need to grow up and do coke like an adult.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I love this place haha. Today didn’t disappoint. I don’t like some of these either but some of you may need another team to follow.

Reactions: BrookswasHere44

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We’ve done nothing to try to contend this year or next…sorry this FA periods was a total waste lol

Reactions: Gurglesons

Zbynek

Jarry friggin sucks dude
Jun 6, 2011
Madrid, Spain

HSaP.gif

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Kinda just seems like a bunch of sideways moves so far to be honest. Not BAD just... kinda... you know... there.

When what they need to do is move the needle at least a little.
I do think the team is slightly better. But yea the core is a year older so doesn't really move the needle. Need that EK trade to happen before I get excited.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
We STILL don't have any secondary scoring at all... no one.that can move up the lineup in case of injury.
Eller signing is just bad

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
This team bumblef***ed their way through the worst possible season they could, they had hands down the worst bottom-6 in hockey, Letang played the worst hockey he's played since he was like a rookie for half the year, and both goalies were plagued with injury and inconsistency. They still only missed by a point.

It ain't hard to make the playoffs. This is still a borderline playoff team, imo. But who the f*** cares about making the 1st round anymore? :laugh:

Blow it up or do some wild, potentially stupid shit to try and get one good run before Sid's done.

Reactions: Luigi Lemieux
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad