GDT: Free Agency: Dr Strangedubas or How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Nerd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
We're now over the Cap I believe.
Our GM is Jerome Powell.

Money printer go brrrrrrrrrrrr!

1688245227194.gif

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
Best of luck... Basically, the same team as last year and exactly what Sullivan wants...

2 lines that can score.
2 lines that hope to not get pinned in there end and can't score.

More of the same... yikes. Lars Eller, I'm out. I'll check in middle of next year and see how many of you are left!

Reactions: Andy99

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
We’re just gonna be replacing Granlund with Granlund 2.0? I don’t get the angle here. This is the only deal I’m questioning right now

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
It's fun watching the cement dry on the tomb for this franchise. :laugh:

They probably make the playoffs again, because they had just about the worst season they could and still only managed to miss by a point, but making the playoffs ain't shit.

Would've rather they blew shit up than this, but it *is* entirely expected, after all. Ah well. Hopefully they can still swing some dumb bullshit like Petry+ for Karlsson cuz that'd be fun. Fun's all that matters anymore, cuz winning stopped being a thing after 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad