Former Ducks (2024-25 edition)

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Have some Flyers fans in my dynasty league and heard them talking about how Torts basically said Drysdale needs to learn how to play hockey.

Around the 11 minute mark but not quite what he said, sounds more like Torts thinks there's a lot to work on to get him back to pace and take his game to the next level. But it coming right on the heels of praise of Rasmus Ristolainen of all people.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Have some Flyers fans in my dynasty league and heard them talking about how Torts basically said Drysdale needs to learn how to play hockey.

Around the 11 minute mark but not quite what he said, sounds more like Torts thinks there's a lot to work on to get him back to pace and take his game to the next level. But it coming right on the heels of praise of Rasmus Ristolainen of all people.
Yikes. I know Torts has his preferences, but that's still not a good sign for Jamie.

Reactions: Static

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Yikes. I know Torts has his preferences, but that's still not a good sign for Jamie.

I dunno. I think it's more of a factual report because Jamie's essentially missed a season and a half, with last year being split between two orgs. Conflate that with Anaheim and Philly implementing two different defensive schemes, Jamie has to unlearn the man scheme and learn the zone scheme. When compared to Risto, it's difficult to argue that since Risto will be turning 30 years old and Drysdale is 22 years old.

Reactions: Arthuros

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Just noticed that Nick Ritchie doesn't have a team at the moment. Dude should be in his prime but he isn't even playing hockey at the moment.
he couldn't even produce in the german league. hope he had a backup plan ready for when hockey stopped working out, because his playing days are over. i could see him ending up in one of those semi-pro goon leagues like LNAH

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
Put up 2 points in 8 games with Iserlohn of the DEL last year, yikes. Iserlohn, a city about a fourth the size of Des Moines.
Didn't he get released from that team when he went nuts on a guy in a game? It's even hard for me to positively remember that series-winning goal against Edmonton.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Didn't he get released from that team when he went nuts on a guy in a game? It's even hard for me to positively remember that series-winning goal against Edmonton.

His contract with the Finnish team Kärpät was terminated in the beginning of this year before he went to Germany. Yeah he went nuts in a game, though I don't think that was the only reason they terminated his contract. Someone can correct me but I remember he was in a bad shape and had attitude issues. Took bad penalties as always, so not really ideal type of player. Ritchie got 1+4 in 10 games at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad