Former Ducks (2024-25 edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Have some Flyers fans in my dynasty league and heard them talking about how Torts basically said Drysdale needs to learn how to play hockey.

Around the 11 minute mark but not quite what he said, sounds more like Torts thinks there's a lot to work on to get him back to pace and take his game to the next level. But it coming right on the heels of praise of Rasmus Ristolainen of all people.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Have some Flyers fans in my dynasty league and heard them talking about how Torts basically said Drysdale needs to learn how to play hockey.

Around the 11 minute mark but not quite what he said, sounds more like Torts thinks there's a lot to work on to get him back to pace and take his game to the next level. But it coming right on the heels of praise of Rasmus Ristolainen of all people.
Yikes. I know Torts has his preferences, but that's still not a good sign for Jamie.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Yikes. I know Torts has his preferences, but that's still not a good sign for Jamie.

I dunno. I think it's more of a factual report because Jamie's essentially missed a season and a half, with last year being split between two orgs. Conflate that with Anaheim and Philly implementing two different defensive schemes, Jamie has to unlearn the man scheme and learn the zone scheme. When compared to Risto, it's difficult to argue that since Risto will be turning 30 years old and Drysdale is 22 years old.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad