Former Ducks (2024-25 edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Have some Flyers fans in my dynasty league and heard them talking about how Torts basically said Drysdale needs to learn how to play hockey.

Around the 11 minute mark but not quite what he said, sounds more like Torts thinks there's a lot to work on to get him back to pace and take his game to the next level. But it coming right on the heels of praise of Rasmus Ristolainen of all people.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Have some Flyers fans in my dynasty league and heard them talking about how Torts basically said Drysdale needs to learn how to play hockey.

Around the 11 minute mark but not quite what he said, sounds more like Torts thinks there's a lot to work on to get him back to pace and take his game to the next level. But it coming right on the heels of praise of Rasmus Ristolainen of all people.
Yikes. I know Torts has his preferences, but that's still not a good sign for Jamie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad