Former Ducks - (2023-24 Season Edition )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Reactions: Terry Yake

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Out of all the things being speculated both here and elsewhere, you'd think if it was some of those things, he would be suspended by the league and/or it would be a legal matter. The fact that it hasn't come to that, AND the team continues to be vague about it, it could literally be anything. And as to the previously shot down rumor, I can't imagine if it was anything in that stratosphere, it would lead to this. You can't terminate a guy's contract for questionable decisions in his personal life.

But I have no clue what the Hawks are doing. Guess they haven't learned anything from past incidents. They can't just say "we can't tell you what happened, but just trust us" after all the crap they covered up before.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
davidson comes right out and says they won't reveal the findings of the investigation but that it does not involve any hawks players or their families

we'll probably never find out what actually happened

Reactions: Yemeth

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Wasn't able to watch but seems like they are just going all the way in the opposite direction with the backdrop of the Beach situation. glad to hear it wasn't anything criminal apparently. Workplace incident

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006
Wasn't able to watch but seems like they are just going all the way in the opposite direction with the backdrop of the Beach situation. glad to hear it wasn't anything criminal apparently. Workplace incident
Well, that definitely suggests something

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Read this first as "if it's a minor, bring him home." And then the gif....
Minors Alan Rickman GIF - Minors Alan Rickman Miners ...

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
The innuendo created in the court of public opinion (Perry did something very bad) is not looking good for Perry. I guess it will be up to him whether or not telling the truth would be worse or not. Not a place I'd want to be.

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006
Gambling?? (Just reading through the NHL SLC boilerplate, there is cause for termination for that)
Gambling and Perry would be suspended by the NHL.

I'm getting a sexual harassment of a media member from the extreme vagueness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad