Confirmed with Link: Flyers trade Cutter Gauthier to Anaheim for Jamie Drysdale and 2025 2nd round pick

Embiid

This show is now rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
Drysdale still sux....

A cross between Karl Dykhuis and Andrew McDonald. Can only hope my original comparison of Matt Carle comes true as a consolation...

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Both players are question marks, Gauthier just got benched after 4 games and Drysdale is a work in progress. The 2nd rd pick should be top 40.

I expect Gauthier to be a better version of Tippett, good goal scorer who is meh otherwise.
But getting benched on a bad team after two years of college is not a good look.

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
Both players are question marks, Gauthier just got benched after 4 games and Drysdale is a work in progress. The 2nd rd pick should be top 40.

I expect Gauthier to be a better version of Tippett, good goal scorer who is meh otherwise.
But getting benched on a bad team after two years of college is not a good look.
Getting called out by your coach saying you don't know how to play is a worse look.

He seems to have confidence issues.....maybe the injuries have affected his psyche a bit. Hopefully, he snaps out of it but he does look rather bad on D....
One can hope. All the Flyers can do at this point is be patient. My hope is he is healthy and plays 75 games. Then you build on that and hope the rest comes.

What I really wonder is how long it takes the coach to distance himself from the player and the trade. Then put him in the Torts house.

Reactions: renberg and Embiid

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Drysdale has looked better so far this season, and that's without Seeler.

As far as Gauthier:

Seems from Canuck fans he just floats around, got benched for a failed back check that led to a goal.

Another player who put on 20 lbs in the offseason. :nod:

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
Drysdale has looked better so far this season, and that's without Seeler.

As far as Gauthier:

Seems from Canuck fans he just floats around, got benched for a failed back check that led to a goal.

Another player who put on 20 lbs in the offseason. :nod:

JD has looked terrible. Adding no value at all so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad