GDT: Flyers @ Devils - Stadium Series Game! - 8:00 PM - ABC, ESPN+

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Trying to figure out where some reasonable seating view would be.... 200s or 300s for view. Is 100s not enough viewing angle to see the play since rink is further towards the middle?

Still debating on picking up tickets.
I had the same concern about the 100s, wound up swapping my tickets and buying tickets in the 200s because I think the view is going to be a little too shallow from the 100s unless you're at the very top of the lower bowl.

Hoping that the 200s aren't too removed from the ice to be able to track play.

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I had the same concern about the 100s, wound up swapping my tickets and buying tickets in the 200s because I think the view is going to be a little too shallow from the 100s unless you're at the very top of the lower bowl.

Hoping that the 200s aren't too removed from the ice to be able to track play.

Yeah I just saw some videos with the mascots throwing footballs from 100 section. Seems like a hard angle for viewing. Thanks for your input, people say it's more for atmo and less for game, but id still like to see something if I go.

Yeah I'm edging towards 200s or 300s. Watching NHl network is amping me up. Glad the temps aren't under 30s. That was my hesitation getting tickets early on.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Trying to figure out where some reasonable seating view would be.... 200s or 300s for view. Is 100s not enough viewing angle to see the play since rink is further towards the middle?

Still debating on picking up tickets.

You will miss our 3C hattrick!

Normally I’d agree with you but I am so excited to see Steely Dan for the first time.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I’m in Jersey for the game!

Bit of a snag though. My cousin got the tickets months ago for him, me, and my brother. He went to access them now and Ticketmaster said they aren’t available. Apparently his account got hacked and the thief sold them, and Ticketmaster is being very unhelpful about recovering them.

We just rebought tickets, and I’m glad to be going, but this is some bullshit.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I understand not being into the Eagles but you can’t hate Joe Walsh.

joe walsh is great

I’m in Jersey for the game!

Bit of a snag though. My cousin got the tickets months ago for him, me, and my brother. He went to access them now and Ticketmaster said they aren’t available. Apparently his account got hacked and the thief sold them, and Ticketmaster is being very unhelpful about recovering them.

We just rebought tickets, and I’m glad to be going, but this is some bullshit.

does he remember the seats?

i'd pay the guy sitting in them a visit during the game :nod:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
IMG_1794.jpeg

Lindy will have the boys ready. He let them take the night off against LA, so they would have energy for this one.

You know Torts will definitely have his boys even more ready.

5-2 Philthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $28,250.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia