Florida Panthers defeat the Edmonton Oilers 4-3, and are your 2024 Stanley Cup Champions!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I’d like to say thank you to absolutely f***ing no one. Put respect on the Panthers name. Most other towns with similar track records of mediocrity would’ve folded like cheap lawn chairs. There was and is a strong and unbelievably loyal fan base that rode with this team for 30 years of mediocrity and now we are the champs.
Hell ****ing Yes

Kofi Annan

Dec 15, 2018
Geneva
I wonder what injury Draisaitl was nursing. Last goal was in game 5 vs Dallas, he looked slow and hesitant to shoot. Not the same player.

Reactions: Breakers

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Yeah, lol, because he got injured in the Vancouver series. Have you missed the tv clips from this series repeatedly showing him struggling and going back to the locker room? It was hard to miss (unless you force yourself to do so).

What was the Senators' record against Atlantic and Pacific teams by the way? Could you give me this record in your next response?
Players always battle though injury in the playoffs. No excuses.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I still dont know how Drai missed that chance, like it was 3 feet wide.

That is where he scores a majority of his goals according to his heat map. The right hash with a one-timer after everybody focuses on McDavid

tough scene for him

Patch101

Feb 27, 2002
Kamloops
up67nbhbrrgx.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Amorgus and Dust

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
I think the worst thing about Florida winning is like. If Edmonton won it would have meant everything to the city. Florida winning is just another Monday in Sunrise.

That’s my least favorite thing in hockey is how good these sunbelt teams are and how little their cities seem to care.

Ah the myth of the non-traditional market teams, when it's actually the opposite.

The fan bases in non-traditional markets tend to be much more dedicated and hardcore because you have to be to follow the team. They're not the story on the news every night. They're not the front page. They're not the main topic of sports conversation. They're not on the tv in the bars. You had to ask them to turn off some other sport to watch the game.

Being a fan of a hockey team in non-traditional market is like being part of a secret society. You see someone in the team jersey and give a nod "I see you."

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I think the worst thing about Florida winning is like. If Edmonton won it would have meant everything to the city. Florida winning is just another Monday in Sunrise.

That’s my least favorite thing in hockey is how good these sunbelt teams are and how little their cities seem to care.
Some of these posts are just sour grapes.

Unnecessary.

Slapshot_11

Aug 30, 2006
Seriously?

They had to play the Pacific winner, the Central winner, and then took the Atlanic winner to game 7. Not to mention that they've lost to the eventual cup winners 3x's now. What are you on?
They got a bye first round

next round played a team playing their 3rd stringer instead of their all star goalie as well as boeser missing game 7 and Pettersson being in a complete funk. barely won

Then played dallas and 40 year olds who had no gas

This was their one shot and they blew it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad