Florida Panthers defeat the Edmonton Oilers 4-3, and are your 2024 Stanley Cup Champions!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
I think the worst thing about Florida winning is like. If Edmonton won it would have meant everything to the city. Florida winning is just another Monday in Sunrise.

That’s my least favorite thing in hockey is how good these sunbelt teams are and how little their cities seem to care.
lol I guess you didn’t pay attention to the crowd.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
I think the worst thing about Florida winning is like. If Edmonton won it would have meant everything to the city. Florida winning is just another Monday in Sunrise.

That’s my least favorite thing in hockey is how good these sunbelt teams are and how little their cities seem to care.
This is extremely disrespectful to Florida Panthers fans.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

This take couldn’t be any more wrong. Florida has essentially been the hockey state for awhile, they have a rabid fan base.

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
He disappeared after leaving the pacific division part of the playoffs.
Yeah, lol, because he got injured in the Vancouver series. Have you missed the tv clips from this series repeatedly showing him struggling and going back to the locker room? It was hard to miss (unless you force yourself to do so).

What was the Senators' record against Atlantic and Pacific teams by the way? Could you give me this record in your next response?

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg

Reminds me of this

1719287624586.png

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015

This is exactly the kind of mindset which makes me happy when a Canadian team doesn't win a Cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad