Florida Panthers defeat the Edmonton Oilers 4-3, and are your 2024 Stanley Cup Champions!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
Edmonton's Cinderella run comes to an end!

This was probably the best chance they where going to get at a cup. Oh well, great season guys!!!

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Must be nice getting MVP and posting 0 points in back to back games.

Seriously though nobody on Florida did good enough to get it. It was a team effort and grats to McDavid.

I do wonder if stacking the line so he gets a ton of points is worth it. But o well.

Edmonton looked good and I can see McDavid back next year.

Reactions: PaulD and bh53

FloridaMan

May 24, 2024
screenshot-2024-06-24-at-11-30-18%E2%80%AFpm-png.886695

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
Obviously as a nucks fan I'm stoked that they did us a huge solid, having to hear that fanbase talk shit was not something I wanted. But I have been a Florida fan for awhile, love Maurice and Lou and the fact that everyone shits on their fans and all the false narratives about them so this a giant fuc* you they get to have in their back pocket.
Congrats Panther fans, further proof that hockey isn't just a Canada thing.

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
Congrats Florida!!! Well deserved guys!

Great playoffs Edmonton and amazing comeback!

Also, Congrats Canuck fans, OEL becomes the first player being paid by Van to win a cup!!!
If you think for even 1 second Vancouver fans aren't overjoyed OEL just helped kill Edmontons cup dreams, you're just silly.

Happy for the dude, he's a useful player at 2m

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
McDavid was dead by the end. Forcing plays and giving it away late. You can't ride a guy like that all year and all playoffs. Just asking for a major injury. Hopefully they can come back with more reliable depth that can take tough minutes from em.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
With the Marlins, Heat and Panthers winning a championship in my lifetime.

Time for the Dolphins to win a Super Bowl with Tua Time T the helm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad