Florida Panthers defeat the Edmonton Oilers 4-3, and are your 2024 Stanley Cup Champions!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Superlative Soup

Lights too bright
Apr 8, 2013
Saskatchewan
Thank you Florida!

The rest of Canada can sleep like this tonight

IMG_6725.png

HockeyWooot

Jan 28, 2020
Congrats Florida Panthers and fans! Heckuva way to win it. Hopefully will continue to grow the game.

Kudos to Maurice and his coaching team, Bill Zito and the management group. It’s pretty amazing what they’ve been able to do to this franchise that was struggling for many years and made them a championship group.

Hats off to the Edmonton Oilers and Connor McDavids Conn Smythe performance, absolutely gusty battling back from 3-0 down.

This team ain’t going anywhere so we better get used to them on deep playoff runs for the next few years.

647Hockey

May 5, 2024
Pretty cool. They just showed the cup getting hoisted by (I think) young Florida crew staff wearing grey sweatshirts. They loved it.

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Awful final minute for Edmonton. This game will haunt McDavid for the rest of his life
Oilers gonna be one of the many teams to lose one, before winning one.
Its happened to better teams than theirs.
But they'll get their cup.

• Haha
Reactions: Fraser28

Waterbuf

Sep 21, 2018
Vancouver
Pretty great game 7 ...couldn't ask for a much better ride than that.
When you feast on the PP like Edmonton it hurts you in these Game 7s where the refs put away the whistles.

pockets321

May 4, 2022
No, why? He carried the Oilers to the Conference Finals against Vancouver, it would have been over for them already back then if not for him. He was the front runner for the Smythe before getting injured, lol.
Lol the classic injury excuse, I guess nobody else other than Draisaitl was injured. I barely noticed him in the finals unless he was giving cheap shots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad