Florida Panthers defeat the Edmonton Oilers 4-3, and are your 2024 Stanley Cup Champions!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
Draisaitl one of the biggest choke jobs in NHL history?
No, why? He carried the Oilers to the Conference Finals against Vancouver, it would have been over for them already back then if not for him. He was the front runner for the Smythe before getting injured, lol.

Reactions: TheUnusedCrayon

innitfam

Oct 18, 2017
I agree

Bob stood huge for the final 10 min after when the votes were supposed to be turned in

I'd have voted for Bob

Maybe McDavid breaking one of Gretzky's records tilted it
It's for the entire playoffs though. Within that scope, it's clearly McDavid.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Edmonton
Congrats Florida fans, it was a great series

Happy for Maurice and a lot of the vets like Bob, Okposo and all the guys who have been on the team their whole careers. I have a friend who works for the Panthers who gets a nice bonus so happy for her too

Super proud of the Oil, what a wild ride that was

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
Congratulations, Florida! Your team is something with their defensive structure & forecheck. When they don't make mistakes they are tough to beat.

Reactions: iam76

kaiser matias

Mar 22, 2004
If I remember correctly, Giguère did come up to accept the trophy.
Nt5pGp5.jpeg

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
No, why? He carried the Oilers to the Conference Finals against Vancouver, it would have been over for them already back then if not for him. He was the front runner for the Smythe before getting injured, lol.
He disappeared after leaving the pacific division part of the playoffs.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Fairly poetic watching two very overrated players in Draisaitl and Bouchard turn into complete ghosts when the team needed them the most. Guys can stack up points but cant deliver when the games matter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad