Florida Panthers completely changing jersey (logo leaked post 661)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftBackLegend

Oct 15, 2011
I love the Panthers logo as it is.

But I think it could look even better if they simplify it.

It could use some subtle streamlining perhaps to make it a little more crisp, but to give it up entirely would be a mistake I feel. Just like what the Sabres did with theirs.

Patrice Krejci*

Pastafarian
Aug 12, 2014
Washington DC
Yea its a Leaf but there isnt a floating hockey stick on the front of it :facepalm:

Tbh the Panthers have a hideous colour scheme but the logo is great. Wouldn't be surprised to see them copycat the Oilers and Ducks with their new orange jerseys.

PS you just dissed the Leafs jerseys? Get a clue buddy

How did I diss the Leafs jersey? I said nothing bad about it....:help: and the inclusion of a hockey stick immediately makes it awful?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
i never really had an issue with their logo. the problem is that it's impossible to make red, yellow, and blue look good together.

Superman1.jpg

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
CV4YiA1WcAAExIj.jpg

This jersey someone made on the board looks closest so far. Colors are off (yellow will definitely be involved), but in terms of striping and logo layout it looks accurate.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
I think the logo is great, especially with the stick. Can someone throw the logo on different jersey schemes and colours? I'd love to see it.

thegongshow

Oct 18, 2014
Holy **** HFboards, don't quit yer day jobs. Terrible, terrible designs. The Carolina Panthers and the NFL get it right, why does the NHL always get it wrong with horrifically brutal uniforms?

Fire everyone.

Coby

Oct 30, 2015
England
Whilst there is obviously some potential in a redesign, all of the preview information sounds terrible :(

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
the reason why i'm a panthers fan? - the logo.
i ****ing hate that they'll change it. keep the logo and go back to a modern look of the 96-jerseys. sheeeeesh

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
For all the complaining about the colors, the Panthers are one of the few teams that use a scheme rooted in local culture. Better than a random color scheme.

Im also pretty surprised at how beloved that logo is. It's a cartoon...

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
You watch some extremely detailed and realistic cartoons then. It's not like it's the Pink Panther or something.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
For all the complaining about the colors, the Panthers are one of the few teams that use a scheme rooted in local culture. Better than a random color scheme.

Im also pretty surprised at how beloved that logo is. It's a cartoon...

What about the Habs? The Leafs? Calgary?

That's already 3 cities right there, didn't even look into the US teams.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Minnesota
Winnipeg
Anaheim
Pittsburgh
Ottawa
Columbus
San Jose
Az
Colorado
Calgary
Washington
Vancouver

All worse than Florida's jersey.

What exactly is wrong with Washington's and Pittsburgh's jerseys? Winnipeg is nice, AZ at first I would agree with you at draft time, I didnt like them at all. Once I saw them in a few highlights they're not bad.

Still like Minny's new jerseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad