Rumor: Flames offer for Eichel: Tkachuk, 1st round pick, former 1st, and 2 prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

2 others

Mar 9, 2021
Weekes is fluff. Might as well have been Mike Commodore or Mathew Barnaby tweeting that. There's no way Adams had that offer and was like I dunnoooo
Why not, looks like we are in the midst of a bidding war. Let THEM get crazy, not the Sabres. Looks like Eichel is in the head of two GMs at least.

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
Buffalo would be absolutely nuts not to take this deal. I highly doubt the return is anything close to this.

Reactions: Fatass

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Friedman is reporting that this is not true.
After hearing Feidman basically say there’s no truth trith this rumour, could this whole Calgary offering tkatchuck and firsts be something floated by the Sabres to get more from VEgas?

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Why not, looks like we are in the midst of a bidding war. Let THEM get crazy, not the Sabres. Looks like Eichel is in the head of two GMs at least.
Weekes is full of shit or trusts someone he shouldn't trust. He doesn't care either way. It's massive clicks for him

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
This is how you lose credibility in an instant. This is the most bogus ‘insider’ leak ever. You wouldn’t trade Tkachuk straight up for Eichel, let alone toss in a bunch more lol. What a joke. You’re an idiot Weekes

Really? I know he needs surgery but as far as I know Eichel is still a franchise player.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
After hearing Feidman basically say there’s no truth trith this rumour, could this whole Calgary offering tkatchuck and firsts be something floated by the Sabres to get more from VEgas?
Could be, GM's try to play one another all the time. I don't know if Freidman was saying there is no truth to Calgary having interest in Eichel though, it does make sense for them to. I think the pieces involved are what he is saying are totally false. It wouldn't make much sense to trade Tkachuk.

Reactions: Fatass

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Only reason i can possibily being hung up is salary retention on Echiel.

Why else hasn't Buf taken that already? Cgy probably offered that much on the table trying to get significant retention.

Edit - just saw Freidman say not true..

McJC

May 2, 2010
Edmonton
As an Oilers fan, would love for Eichel to go to the Flames. Itd be must watch hockey watching Eichel go up against McDrai

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Could be, GM's try to play one another all the time. I don't know if Freidman was saying there is no truth to Calgary having interest in Eichel though, it does make sense for them to. I think the pieces involved are what he is saying are totally false. It wouldn't make much sense to trade Tkachuk.
ONce Jack gets his surgery and has recovered he’s going to be the number one centre the Flames need to compete with the Oilers.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Weekes looks silly with this one.

Now fans are gonna expect a massive haul like this and when it's alot less, people will be outraged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad