Rumor: Flames offer for Eichel: Tkachuk, 1st round pick, former 1st, and 2 prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
WOW talk about desperation this offer if I'm buffalo I'd take in a heartbeat. Whomever acquires Eichel imo won't see him in action this year and the biggest problem it's a back injury that is requiring surgery.
His chances of a full recovery with no guarantee of re-injuring his back are slim. To give up so much and write this season off then to hope he works out is a huge gamble on a 25 year old kid.

Reactions: Fatass

Larry Hanson

Aug 1, 2020
If the rumour is true whoever leaked it to Weekes should be fired. I don't understand how high level employees of teams can casually give out this sort of information to a reporter. If it wasn't a high level employee then the whole front office needs a shake up. Don't care which team that applies to honestly.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
If the rumour is true whoever leaked it to Weekes should be fired. I don't understand how high level employees of teams can casually give out this sort of information to a reporter. If it wasn't a high level employee then the whole front office needs a shake up. Don't care which team that applies to honestly.
Treleving should probably be fired too if this offer was true.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
It was probably Doug Wilson, trying to get Vegas to overpay.

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
If Friedman is saying not true, then he needs to say why.

You can’t just say not true and leave it.

That’s about as credible as Weekes tweeting the offer from the Flames.

Come on Elliot. Halloween is over. ET took his Reece’s Pieces and went home.

So do your job or get on your bike.

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Could be an agent.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
and Friedman CLEARLY has sources!!! Sure he’s been wrong 100 times on the eichel trade, but what can you do!
He posts clickbait speculation like everybody else but he's never done something stupid like this. Until you see Bob Mackenzie say it, it's not true. Seriously.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Friedman hasn't tweeted anything about this yet. So how can one say it's not true?

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I trust Weeks. But, there is always a chance that if the “source” is from Buffalo it could be strategically leaked to try and get Vegas to up its offer.

Reactions: Sideline

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
I trust Weeks. But, there is always a chance that if the “source” is from Buffalo it could be strategically leaked to try and get Vegas to up its offer.
I wouldn't trust him. He's your classic former player who wants press, so he trusts somebody feeding disinformation.

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary
All roads lead through Edmonton. Don't think you do that without a franchise center.
They should have been drafting and developing all along. If they had done that they wouldn't need to throw future assets away on an injured guy who may not make it all the way back.

Bond

May 10, 2012
This smells like Buffalo leaking to try and drive up the offer from a competing bidder. There is no way Calgary has that on the table and the Sabres don't say yes.
Tkachuk, Zadarov, 1st and two B prospects isn't an insane package. Really depends on the 'former' 1st rounder and the prospects coming from Calgary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad