Five members from Canada’s 2018 world junior team (Hart, McLeod, Dube, Foote and Formenton) told to surrender to police, facing sexual assault charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Maybe don’t have sexual intercourse with an unconscious person. Cant imagine what was going through their minds when they did it. They’re younger than me, consent was a big part of our sexual education classes
I haven't followed this closely, is that what the 5 of them are accused of?

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Maybe don’t have sexual intercourse with an unconscious person. Cant imagine what was going through their minds when they did it. They’re all younger than me by three years, consent was a big part of our sexual education classes

My sex ed class was that if you have sex with anyone, consensual or not, you will 100% die of an STD

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Maybe don’t have sexual intercourse with an unconscious person. Cant imagine what was going through their minds when they did it. They’re younger than me, consent was a big part of our sexual education classes

image.jpg

Bear of Bad News

"The Worst Guy on the Site" - user feedback
Sep 27, 2005
Here is my suggestion...

11am EST - mods ignore this for 60 minutes and let us speculate, argue and flame.

Noon EST - delete the whole thread. Al of it.

Few days later - award the accurate posters a gold star if they got the 5 names right.

Sometimes we do just let posters blow off steam for a bit and then lock.

It also happens unintentionally during the overnight hours, or as @hangman005 calls it, "non-North American peak hours".

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Indeed, but against the site itself? Bananas IMO.
I think as the host, they can be held responsible for allowing it? Similar to how sites can be charged for having unsolicited pictures

Little out of my realm though.

Reactions: andora

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Sometimes we do just let posters blow off steam for a bit and then lock.

It also happens unintentionally during the overnight hours, or as @hangman005 calls it, "non-North American peak hours".
I can relate since I'm a mod over there... go to bed at 2am... close lid. Wake up at 8am, open lid and a massive argument has broken out.haha

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Can't wait for my YouTube "suggested for you" videos be dumbasses waiving their arms around trying to be dramatic, or footage of some game while they narrate over it telling us nothing that isn't already published knowledge.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Reactions: ERYX

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Maybe don’t have sexual intercourse with an unconscious person. Cant imagine what was going through their minds when they did it. They’re all younger than me by three years, consent was a big part of our sexual education classes
Assuming the allegations are true.

We don't know, none of us were there. Just because the media says "this is how it happened" doesn't mean that's the way it did. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't.

I for one am thankful that in Canada, people still get a trial in a court, with the presumption of innocence that must be disproved beyond a reasonable doubt. Not trial by media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad