Five members from Canada’s 2018 world junior team (Hart, McLeod, Dube, Foote and Formenton) told to surrender to police, facing sexual assault charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

GindyDraws

#HutchOut
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
Other way around. The leave of absences are Bettmans way of distracting people from noticing he's bringing in another team to a league that's already watered down and should just move or fold a couple they already have. Looking at you Coyotes. Lol...
I've been on the Relocate the Yotes bandwagon for almost two decades, lol.

Reactions: Green Xero

sepster

Gerard Gallant is my Spirit Animal
Aug 19, 2005
North of the 'D"
How is it criminalizing anyone unless charges are filed (thereby refuting the idea that it’s an ”ordinary marriage”)? I repeat that if you’re worried your spouse will go to the cops because of the wording of that law you have issues you should seek help for.

You're position is flat out ridiculous. I will say it again, people with mental issues exist. They exist in marriages where the mental issues develop over time. It does happen when a person who one trusts becomes unstable and levies a false accusation.

Your "well, if you didn't do anything wrong, you have nothing to fear" from poorly written government laws or over-zealous government prosecution is totalitarian nonsense.

Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Now we're blaming the parents of the kid that didn't participate in the assault?
There’s enough blame to go around …. Don’t worry.

Let’s toss the 5 players named over the Niagra Falls in a barrel (separate barrels 1 per player - we are not animals) and let’s see who survives!

Of course the ones that survive are obviously be guilty and will have to face the full wrath of the HFB morale majority.

The players that died in their barrels going over the falls will obviously be reclassified as innocent and tragic victims of getting involved with the evil empire (Hickey Canada)🇨🇦

Reactions: Ted Hoffman

Bear of Bad News

"The Worst Guy on the Site" - user feedback
Sep 27, 2005

Now *that* is ironic.

the-office-kevin-the-office.gif

gritdash60

Aug 9, 2022
Behind the net
I don't understand how many people are ready to crucify all or any players already. Let them do their job and wait for the sentences if there will be some. "Innocent before proven guilty" was a thing before social media, now its "Guilty before proven guilty, and if proven innocent, still guilty".

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
You're position is flat out ridiculous. I will say it again, people with mental issues exist. They exist in marriages where the mental issues develop over time. It does happen when a person who one trusts becomes unstable and levies a false accusation.

Your "well, if you didn't do anything wrong, you have nothing to fear" from poorly written government laws or over-zealous government prosecution is totalitarian nonsense.
Like evande Kane and his exwife whatever they have going on

Moon Man

Oct 3, 2015
I know as an edmonton fan, we're known for giving second chances

But if these charges do stick and they are found guilty, I hope all fans and teams set an example that this is NOT what we want hockey to stand for, I don't want to see any of then in the league again
They would be in jail, for years.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
There’s enough blame to go around …. Don’t worry.

Let’s toss the 5 players named over the Niagra Falls in a barrel (separate barrels 1 per player - we are not animals) and let’s see who survives!

Of course the ones that survive are obviously be guilty and will have to face the full wrath of the HFB morale majority.

The players that died in their barrels going over the falls will obviously be reclassified as innocent and tragic victims of getting involved with the evil empire (Hickey Canada)🇨🇦

Reactions: Devonator

SmytheKing

Apr 7, 2007

Saying someone's position is ridiculous and then saying what you said is hysterical.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
How is it criminalizing anyone unless charges are filed (thereby refuting the idea that it’s an ”ordinary marriage”)? I repeat that if you’re worried your spouse will go to the cops because of the wording of that law you have issues you should seek help for.
Divorces can get messy :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad