Proposal: Fire sell Habs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Wonder if Rob Blake would be interested in re-uniting Danault-Gallagher?

They're only 5 points out of a playoff spot right now, and Danault-Gallagher was such a good 5v5 duo for a lot of years.

Brendan Gallagher @ 5m (1.5m retained)
Ben Chiarot @ 1.75m (1.75m retained)

for

Dustin Brown (pending UFA)
1st 2022 (lottery protected, slides to 2023)
Arthur Kaliyev/Francesco Pinelli

How off-base am I? I think it sets up LA pretty nicely for a playoff run looking at their weaknesses.

Extremely far off. LA isn't trading their first, Kaliyev, or Pinelli.

Switch brown for Kempe

And we're especially not doing that. Kempe is outplaying Gallagher by a significant margin this year.

LA is still developing prospects. We're not trading 'em for Brendan f***ing Gallagher. And what's with the odd retention? Kings have $20 million in cap space next season.

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
ok, so many offers, wow, if think habs should trade their 1st rounder pick for a 5th round pick, because habs always pick bad so their 1st is only worth a 5th.

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
Kulak is a 6/7th dman. Let's calm down for a minute.
Perhaps. But right now, he’s Montreal’s most mobile defenceman. Shows how far down the food tree the team has fallen. And with our insightful scouting staff, I have little confidence we could do better with an additional 4th round pick.

Last edited:

SlyIslands

May 28, 2003
Visit site
These threads always go the same way
That player is not worth a first... at deadline the player gets traded for a first... my god what a bad trade... five years later the player drafted at the end of the first doesn't make it

Reactions: Garnet76

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
With Wheeler out Jets need a RW. Could Joel Armia be had for a pick/prospect?

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
They can sell anyone except Suzuki, Caufield, Anderson, Evans, Poehling, Guhle, Romanov and the prospect pool.
Can we afford all the 7th rd picks we'd get because of the so called value of all our other players we have on THIS board.?

jjniner

Feb 28, 2016
Romanov looked good against the Blues last night! What can we do to swing a deal..

Snowman

Oct 12, 2007
Texas
I can't see the Jets having any interest in Armia. His contract is way too much, for too long and he's just not needed at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad