Proposal: Fire sell Habs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
I would keep Kulak. Where we likely to trade Chiarot and Petry. He won't return much and is servicable NHL caliber d-man.
He ‘s mobile, comparatively inexpensive and still young. Whatever we receive in return projects to have less value than Kulak. We have so many more issues to worry about than fussing about possibly upgrading our 6th defenceman.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
what i think they are worth

Armia : 2rd pick + 4th pick (28 years old signed up to 2025 at 3,4 mil, top 9 player)
Gallagher : First pick (mid pick) + B+ prospect (great warrior still have lots in him, fun to whatch and could help a booring team sells tickets)
Petry : First pick (mid pick) + 4th pick (Bad start this season but had a great one last year, still a decent player with experience and could help a contender)
Toffoli : First pick (Late pick) (Sniper signed)
Hoffman : 2 x 2nd (Sniper signed)
Chariot : First pick + B prospect (mid pick) (everyone knows he is worth this much)
Lekhonen : 2rd pick + 3rd pick + B prospect (great energy , only 26 years old)
Price : @6mil : First pick + B prospect.

So if the worst team in the league has a fire sale, they are going to get 5 first round picks, 4 second round picks, plus some prospects and more picks? That would be a haul

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
To me it feels like it was a jab, in a fight that was already happening, to a rude person suffering from amnesia.

And I was already having a nice day but thank you for giving me the permission to have one. (I'd write "LOL" but you might consider that to be trolling).

You have the permission to have one as well.

Your feelings were inaccurate and then you went into belittle mode. I was under the understanding that Chuck Norris can find a hay in a needle stack but I guess I was wrong about that :laugh:

TkachukNorrisFacts

Makes Onions Cry
Jun 18, 2021
Your feelings were inaccurate and then you went into belittle mode. I was under the understanding that Chuck Norris can find a hay in a needle stack but I guess I was wrong about that :laugh:
You took the first swing. Just because you can't remember making it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And to my understanding, Halifax is where the Titanic sank, which is fitting because the HABS ARE A SUNK SHIP.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
You took the first swing. Just because you can't remember making it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And to my understanding, Halifax is where the Titanic sank, which is fitting because the HABS ARE A SUNK SHIP.

I don't think I took any swings. Follow the chain and I even said that I was not sure how your post reply was tied to what I said. Anyways, I'm moving on.

Tanking for several years does not scare me. Keep the jabs coming, they tickle more than hurt me :laugh:

TkachukNorrisFacts

Makes Onions Cry
Jun 18, 2021
I don't think I took any swings. Follow the chain and I even said that I was not sure how your post reply was tied to what I said. Anyways, I'm moving on.

Tanking for several years does not scare me. Keep the jabs coming, they tickle more than hurt me :laugh:

I'm paraphrasing, but these are all things you said to me inside of ONE conversation where you predicted I'd be banned for making an offer in the TRADE forum (not the sacred cow I mean Habs page) and implied that I was only trying to cause trouble.

I wasn't, and you were wrong, so you've likely conveniently forgotten about it, but to be clear you responded to MY comment so you took the first jab.

I'm glad you're moving on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad