Prospect Info: Filip Mesar

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
Of course he is a good prospect with top six upside but the MSL talk is utter nonsense and there is zero evidence to support such a claim. I feel like the MSL talk is based like 99% on you loving their thighs lol.

MLS played with Lecavalier.

Dude there's no one like Mesar in the Juniors right now. He looks a bit confiused sure but i feel he's gradually adapting to the team. I'm pretty sure he'll get soon.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
You bought an F1 car

You're complaining its not a very good car for groceries.

Who's fault is it
Im just asking what you mean by there is no one like Mesar in the CHL . Was just curious. You mean there is no other euro first/second rounders who migrated to the CHL/USA after the draft?

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
Im just asking what you mean by there is no one like Mesar in the CHL . Was just curious. You mean there is no other euro first/second rounders who migrated to the CHL/USA after the draft?

I'm talking about the stuff he's good at they're not many in the CHL who have similar aptitudes, at least not that I have seen.

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
None of this make sense. Almost 50% of the CHL players are better than Mesar. Mesar is only 18 years old though but you can't go around talking about Mesar like this and not get called out.

Sure i can because i;m actually watching some of his games and i called out at least 3 so far this week asking them if they watched him play and all 3 admitted they have not. You can call me out as much as you want but you're talking to someone who's doing his homework.

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
Lmao Mesar is a D1 car now? Good lord, you must be slovakian. Only homerism can lead to say such foolish things.

He's a Red Bull being driven by Nicholas Latifi

Btw im also talking good about Leo Carlsson does that mean I'm swedish too?

Last edited:

superdee

Oct 17, 2015
Kitchener loaded up at trade deadline but should have sold. Mesas is talented and you can see it in his play. Rangers coaching staff is brutal from the games I have watched vs my London Knights + what I get on OHL TV. I watch that more than NHL.

Reactions: Bombshell11

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
Kitchener loaded up at trade deadline but should have sold. Mesas is talented and you can see it in his play. Rangers coaching staff is brutal from the games I have watched vs my London Knights + what I get on OHL TV. I watch that more than NHL.

Amen,

Thanks for telling these people who don't even watch him and have a negative opinion towards him based on stats only

Reactions: CAUFIELD

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
He's a Red Bull being driven by Nicholas Latifi

Btw im also talking good about Leo Carlsson does that mean I'm swedish too?
No because Leo Carlsson is legit and being talked about as a top3 player in a what is expected to be a very good draft.

Mesar went 26th overall and he couldn't compete in the NHL camp, couldn't compete in the AHL camp and is now underwhelming in the OHL.

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
No because Leo Carlsson is legit and being talked about as a top3 player in a what is expected to be a very good draft.

Mesar went 26th overall and he couldn't compete in the NHL camp, couldn't compete in the AHL camp and is now underwhelming in the OHL.

Tell me you have no idea what you're talking about without telling me you have no idea what you're talking about

• Haha
Reactions: bcv

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick

he looked pretty good in training camp for a late first round pick in a below average draft IMO

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
he looked pretty good in training camp for a late first round pick in a below average draft IMO
Flashing here and there is not, to me, competing. It's showing potential and Mesar has plenty of that, that's for sure.

I'm not even calling him a bust, I'm just trying to temper the expectations of that poster saying that he's basically a can't miss top6 prospect.

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
Flashing here and there is not, to me, competing. It's showing potential and Mesar has plenty of that, that's for sure.

I'm not even calling him a bust, I'm just trying to temper the expectations of that poster saying that he's basically a can't miss top6 prospect.
What an impeccable timing

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022

He's easely going to be a force in the NHL. He's consistanly creating opportunities
What an impeccable timing

wait is this sarcasm?

never been a better time to be a Mesar fan really

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad