GDT: Feb 26, 7PM | Hurricanes @ Capitals

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
The team will be pumped as usual to win but Brouwer's comments seem to have given them that extra incentive. It's nice to hear them rallying around Semin. He really seems to have fit in well. This team has character, alot of it, and I have a feeling that they will kick butt tonight. Hope Semin does extra well and it would be nice to see Brouwer get his clock cleaned. Other than that play with discipline and stay out of the box. They will be trying to instigate. They have some injury issues as well. Should be a good game to watch. I think we will see them really come out flying for the win and for their teammate. I hope Ward plays well when called upon.

caniac315

Nov 21, 2011
Raleigh, NC
I wish we had a healthy team going in tonight. Seems Ovechkin is waking up and scoring more, which concerns me. I've not watched the Caps play at all this season, but if I base it on the standings, I gotta assume they pretty much suck. Hopefully our guys are fired up tonight and can get a win.

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Has anyone read the Caps GDT? The open hostility they have toward one another barely leaves much time to discuss the game or Semin.

And I thought this board could be a little schizo from time to time.

Beardy*

Has anyone read the Caps GDT? The open hostility they have toward one another barely leaves much time to discuss the game or Semin.

And I thought this board could be a little schizo from time to time.

You can tell they are having a rough season just by the infighting.

You rarely see fans at each other's throats when the team is good

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Jeremy Roenick @Jeremy_Roenick 2h
Just gotta say I liked Troy Brouwer before his Semin comments. But he jumps way up my popularity meter after his honest comments. Truthhurts

More fuel for the fire.

Wonder if Tripp went with the Sasha's to dinner?

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
For a bunch of fans who think Semin is a bum, they sure talk about him alot. Worried in disguise most likely. Hope he makes fools out of them all.

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
Just gotta say I didn't like Jeremy Roenick before his Semin comments. But he drops way down my popularity meter after his honest comments. Truthhurts

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
How the **** does JR know if his comments are honest?

Furthermore, who really gives a **** if the comments are honest? What matters is whether they are accurate. Brouwer can be honestly ignorant.

You'll hear some really honest things said in the election season that are still completely ridiculous. Doesn't make them respectable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad