Favourite non-Bruin

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Only can imagine what he would have accomplished if he didn't miss time with cancer and serious back problems. Canada Cup Stats against best players in the world:
1691797205211.png
1691797772051.png

Reactions: missingchicklet

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Steve Yzerman, Mike Gartner, Paul Kariya, Connor McDavid, Nathan MacKinnon, Peter Statsny, Joe Sakic.
Paul Kariya is a great addition.
He's a few years younger than me but is in that same window that nearly ruined hockey. Juniors was steroids, stick work, one ref, bad coaching and dirty. There's a reason why he's near alone as a slightly smaller talent to really make it in the NHL between the late 80s to mid 90s. Hes a unicorn.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
There was literally no one (recently) who did what Lucic did in his prime to be honest. (I'm talking playing first line and fighting legit HW's)

This is very true. However I believe the majority of fans who enjoy Wilson are purely wishful thinking over the next Lucic (or a Washington fan).

I'd wager a better example of despise playing against but would dream of having is Brady Tkachuk.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Håkan Loob
View attachment 735170
Dude was so silky smooth.
I like Him
But Another Flame, for my money, is the silkiest player of all time.
Kent Nilsson, when he actually cared, was probably the most effortlessly dominant player ive seen and the smoothest. He never showed up for a lot of games but when he did - wow.
He really was that good. It was like beer league for him.

Reactions: LSCII and bb74

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Mike Richter

chatted with Mike Richter standing next to him at a bathroom urinal (twice) at my wife’s friends’ wedding. Very nice guy, especially considering the circumstances. Was worried he would think I timed my pee run to line up with his trip into the bathroom once it happened a second time.

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Gilmour? Seriously? One of the creepiest players to lace them up. There's a reason why St Louis and Calgary got rid of him.

Perrault is right up there.
I'm from the same town as him, my brother used to play with him in AAA ....not aware of the creepy part ...what are we talking about here? Dino Ciccarelli exposing himself type creepy?

Edited to remember the babysitter incident which he wasn't found guilty of...and if it's true then yup, off my list. Loved his game though.

Last edited:
Reactions: b in vancouver

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
I'm from the same town as him, my brother used to play with him in AAA ....not aware of the creepy part ...what are we talking about here? Dino Ciccarelli exposing himself type creepy?

Edited to remember the babysitter incident which he wasn't found guilty of...and if it's true then yup, off my list. Loved his game though.
Moderators. I understand if this crosses a line as it's rumours and delete if needed
Those are great reasons to like him. He was a fantastic hockey player. I've pulled off his fake wraparound more than once to understand how hard of a move it is. One of the hardest moves to in hockey and he made it look easy.

But was pretty widely known in Cowtown back in the day that he was sleeping with one of the owners young daughters and that's why they sent him away for a song.
There's another one from TO.
He got the Chicago treatment IMO.

Just one of those guys that makes me really uneasy.
Maybe he wasn't a creep but I .... I just ... I can't.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Joe Sakic.

Curtis Joseph.

Jerome Iginla pre-trade to Pittsburgh.
Fantastic players.
Thought of Burnaby Joe and Iggy (was a Bruin) but Forgot how much I liked Joseph.
chatted with Mike Richter standing next to him at a bathroom urinal (twice) at my wife’s friends’ wedding. Very nice guy, especially considering the circumstances. Was worried he would think I timed my pee run to line up with his trip into the bathroom once it happened a second time.
I've been there dude. Out having a few pepsis, break the seal, and over the eve you catch yourself following the same guy into the bathroom. I've had more than my share of awkward moments standing at the urinal next to the same guy for the second, third time.

Reactions: EverettMike

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010

Nela Lopusanova​

Current favourite non bruin. Check this out

She is absolutely disgusting….

Wow! She's a young version of Zegras. Looking forward to see some teams tank several years from now in the Lopusanova sweepstakes :sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: Kegs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad