FA/Trade Thread 14-15 Season V.23 | post trade deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
$2.3 million back-up who won't get a chance to start here.

Not much use keeping him around.

Plus, if we can move him to EDM for either their 2nd or PIT's 1st (with a little bit of jostling here and there), that would be an excellent pickup on our part.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
The deals are coming in thick and fast. Just keep it on TSN twitter.

Lee Stempniak to WPG for Carl Klingberg.

Will there be any action tomorrow?

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
I wonder if we could grab one of TB's first round picks, if we sent them Polak, and retained a good chunk of his salary. They're not in a huge cap crunch, but I would think that Polak would have some value this year/next, and the cap savings would be useful for them.

I'd like to keep Polak, but I feel like if we can get a top 30 pick this year (even with salary retained) it'd be better than the likely return of a second rounder at next year's trade deadline.

TB's defense is really banged up, so I'd wonder if Yzerman is dangling one of his two firsts???

You could retain all of his salary and maybe get a 2nd. 1st for Polak...:laugh:

Scarbarian*

I still think we will see some surprises tmrw from few teams. Maybe not much in terms of a blockbuster but few good trades here and there.

Perhaps we could see deals like Hodgson for Kassian types where players need a change of scenery. Of course, in Hodgson and Kassian case, didnt work out for either team.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
I'd retain 500K to 1 million on Phaneufs deal, but I'd expect a decent upgrade in the package we would be receiving.

Would not retain on Lupul or Bozak.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
@MikeInBuffalo: Sportsnet's Nick Kypreos says the #leafs are willing to move James van Riemsdyk for the right price & that Dion Phaneuf may be moved on Mon.

JvR + Phaneuf (retained) to Ducks for their whole prospect system :naughty:

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario

7drHiqr.gif

Nvm Henny falling for the fake accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad