OT: F1 Racing 2024 Edit - Also Other Motor Racing

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Well McLaren is officially a threat to Red Bull. Happy for Piastri getting that first win and props to Norris for being a solid teammate. Norris is going to more shots at winning as the season unfolds. The best part of thr race was Hamilton and Verstappen fighting for third. I still can’t figure out why Verstappen braked so hard when he hit Hamilton towards the end. Verstappen was complaining the whole race and was clearly frustrated almost from the opening moments.

My3Sons

Sponsor
That was one sassy race

The team/driver communications were unbelievable
Verstappen was losing his mind all race. Pretty funny to listen to him. He’s a bit of a cry baby. At least he and Hamilton added some drama to what was a pretty ho hum race after Verstappen gave that spot back to Norris

HughesCorporation

in the box
Jan 27, 2023
Verstappen was losing his mind all race. Pretty funny to listen to him. He’s a bit of a cry baby. At least he and Hamilton added some drama to what was a pretty ho hum race after Verstappen gave that spot back to Norris
hes more than a bit of a cry baby, he gets a bit dangerous when mad...but theyre all ultra competitive. norris grudgingly giving his position to oscar. too bad oscars first win had to be like that.

didnt red bull just resign checko? bad move..luckily they are trillionares

Massive crash

IndyCar boys are wildn lately

pass to the left or pass to the right, but dont try to pass over!!!!

My3Sons

Sponsor
That DQ Tho
I posted that before the DQ. Crazy result. McLaren picks up a couple of points in construct standings and Verstappen probably cements his driver title.

They really need to make the cars smaller with the next round of rules changes. Even at a supposedly easy to pass track there just wasn’t much passing.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I posted that before the DQ. Crazy result. McLaren picks up a couple of points in construct standings and Verstappen probably cements his driver title.

They really need to make the cars smaller with the next round of rules changes. Even at a supposedly easy to pass track there just wasn’t much passing.
Shorter narrower lighter

Monaco would be happy

My3Sons

Sponsor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad