F Ivan Demidov - SKA St. Petersburg, KHL (2024, 5th, MTL)

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Just generally not super impressed. I mean he's good but I just don't see him as a dominant D-Man. There's three things I really like in a D-Man, first High I.Q. then Size and use of it and lastly error free minute munching. Just don't see that in him.

Me? but I am a Habs fan.
No, not you.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
The flashs and points (8) he get after 11--12 games (the 12nd game he is the 13rd forward), prove that he is a superstar talent.

Stop talking about Michkov in this thread, every Habs fan wanted him, I wanted him aswell. (Or Leonard//Benson).

At this moment, Demidov is a Habs and I'm very very happy. He is different player than Michkov, but he is going to be elite, very elite like him.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
he is rotenberg's nhl pet project. he won't let him go.
There does seem to be some sort of weird agenda going on here. He's done this with consecutive top NHL prospects.

If he is intent on deploying these young guys like 4th line scrubs, wouldn't it just be easier to use veteran depth players to fill those roles? And then assign the young stars to a league where they can get minutes to develop?

It just seems like he's trying to intentionally stunt these player's development.

kp61c

Apr 3, 2012
separate civilization
There does seem to be some sort of weird agenda going on here. He's done this with consecutive top NHL prospects.

If he is intent on deploying these young guys like 4th line scrubs, wouldn't it just be easier to use veteran depth players to fill those roles? And then assign the young stars to a league where they can get minutes to develop?

It just seems like he's trying to intentionally stunt these player's development.
at least with michkov rotenberg was gracious enough to allow him to play for another club. demidov is not so lucky.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad