F Ivan Demidov - SKA St. Petersburg, KHL (2024, 5th, MTL)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I wonder if SKA will look to call up his brother who is off to a great start in the VHL with 8 goals in 11 games, tied for 2nd OA in the league. Here's him setting up the OT winner on Friday, he played 18:34 but he was not listed in today's lineup in the VHL.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Just generally not super impressed. I mean he's good but I just don't see him as a dominant D-Man. There's three things I really like in a D-Man, first High I.Q. then Size and use of it and lastly error free minute munching. Just don't see that in him.

Me? but I am a Habs fan.
No, not you.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
It's wild to see him play this well, score this much yet be rewarded with 3 minutes of ice time. It makes no sense at all. Even Claude Julien ended up trusting a rookie Suzuki.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
The flashs and points (8) he get after 11--12 games (the 12nd game he is the 13rd forward), prove that he is a superstar talent.

Stop talking about Michkov in this thread, every Habs fan wanted him, I wanted him aswell. (Or Leonard//Benson).

At this moment, Demidov is a Habs and I'm very very happy. He is different player than Michkov, but he is going to be elite, very elite like him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad