F Frans Karjalahti - HIFK U15 Juniors (2028 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Every thread? No just the one where I was told Kakko was a lock for 90+ pts as an 18 year old rookie and the one where I was told Kiviharju was the best dman prospect in the history of the sport. That is word for word what was being said. My advice?? Temper the expectations a bit
Lol! You are such a cliche by now.

Did Panthers win the Stanley Cup this year? Oh, did they actually have three Finnish centers with one being their best and most important player? And the other one in Lundell being one of the most promising and responsible centers in the league?
Oh, I probably forgot to mention Mikkola was a important piece of a winning team as well.

So, I always thought Lundell was really special with weak skating. Just look at that draft buddy, and convince me he was overhyped and while at it, convince me that he's not the best player from the first round or one of the 2-3 best at least. I would pick him over Raymond, the third best player from that draft. Stutzle or Lundell? Who knows. I just know I would pick Lundell over Laf and even Byfield. And if anyone was overhyped from that draft? It was Laf, not Finnish. I don't even consider him being much better than Peterka for an example.

So please, humble yourself. Because by now people consider you being more of a black or white perspective kind of guy than most Finnish posters in here. It's like it's personal (narcissism perhaps?) for you. I mean you are probably older than these actual prospects and many in here get the impression of you being ill willing. Imagine wishing a younger human to fail? I mean does that even sound sane?

Last edited:

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York

Did Panthers win the Stanley Cup this year? Oh, did they actually have three Finnish centers with one being their best and most important player? And the other one in Lundell being one of the most promising and responsible centers in the league?
Oh, I probably forgot to mention Mikkola was a important piece of a winning team as well.

So, I always thought Lundell was really special with weak skating. Just look at that draft buddy, and convince me he was overhyped and while at it, convince me that he's not the best player from the first round or one of the 2-3 best at least. I would pick him over Raymond, the third best player from that draft. Stutzle or Lundell? Who knows. I just know I would pick Lundell over Laf and even Byfield. And if anyone was overhyped from that draft? It was Laf, not Finnish. I don't even consider him being much better than Peterka for an example.

So please, humble yourself. Because by now people consider you being more of a black or white perspective kind of guy than most Finnish posters in here. It's like it's personal (narcissism perhaps?) for you. I mean you are probably older than these actual prospects and many in here get the impression of you being ill willing. Imagine wishing a younger human to fail? I mean does that even sound sane?
You realize that Lafreniere had 22 more points 23-24 season than Lundell? Byfield had 20 more points.

Not insulting Lundell, but I think your statement is exaggerated about that part of it. You seem stuck in 22-23, especially about Lafreniere.

• Haha
Reactions: wetcoast and Svedu

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
You realize that Lafreniere had 22 more points 23-24 season than Lundell? Byfield had 20 more points.

Not insulting Lundell, but I think your statement is exaggerated about that part of it. You seem stuck in 22-23, especially about Lafreniere.
You do realize Lundell was a important piece of a Stanley cup winning team? You do realize he was a lot better than those you mentioned when it mattered, in the playoffs? You do realize that he has a two-way game? So, you should probably ask these questions to yourself before you ask me anything.
Lol, stuck? Buddy, he won the Stanley cup. He can play both PP and BP. He plays a mature game and for the team. He can finish attacks and he has the ability to create for his teammates.
But yes, I would actually pick him before Laf and I wouldn't even hesitate.

Also, Laf has always gone before Kakko and have pretty good mates to play with. Panarin for an example. Do I believe Lundell would be better with Panarin? Yes, I actually do. Further questions mate?

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Entertaining thread. He is one of the best in his age group in Finland but I’m not sure how he stacks up against the best in the world. Still looks promising,

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
You do realize Lundell was a important piece of a Stanley cup winning team? You do realize he was a lot better than those you mentioned when it mattered, in the playoffs? You do realize that he has a two-way game? So, you should probably ask these questions to yourself before you ask me anything.
Lol, stuck? Buddy, he won the Stanley cup. He can play both PP and BP. He plays a mature game and for the team. He can finish attacks and he has the ability to create for his teammates.

Also, Laf has always gone before Kakko and have pretty good mates to play with. Panarin for an example. Do I believe Lundell would be better with Panarin? Yes, I actually do. Further questions mate?
Lundell has three more points than Lafreniere in the playoffs in 8 more games. Worse PPG, a lot worse GPG (Lafreniere had .5 GPG). I didn’t insult Lundell at all. You took shots at a bunch of players to prop up Lundell.

And frankly, please don’t make this into a Kakko vs. Lafreniere discussion. Address the points you brought up. Rangers fans want the best out of Kakko. They can both be productive at the same time. They are not in a competition.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
It’s so cringe one poster spends his time in here trashing Finnish prospects lmao. Wow some Finn’s overrate their players! No way! Making that your entire personality is weird.
The funnier part is that I’ve never been wrong regarding a Finnish prospect

What does the amount of Finnish players the Panthers have have to do with anything? Barkov is really good, I’ve never said otherwise. But Lundell is not even close to what you are portraying holy cow lol. This is exactly what I mean by Finnish bias. Taking him over Raymond or Stutzle? Lol . If anyone needs to humble themselves its Finnish posters here, and you just proved my point. Thanks

Edit: also Mikkola is mid as they come

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida

What does the amount of Finnish players the Panthers have have to do with anything? Barkov is really good, I’ve never said otherwise. But Lundell is not even close to what you are portraying holy cow lol. This is exactly what I mean by Finnish bias. Taking him over Raymond or Stutzle? Lol . If anyone needs to humble themselves its Finnish posters here, and you just proved my point. Thanks

Yeah sure you haven’t Nostradamus :laugh:

That’s a Stanley cup champion who played excellent and shit down your mediocre core.

Reactions: Svedu

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Yeah sure you haven’t Nostradamus :laugh:

That’s a Stanley cup champion who played excellent and shit down your mediocre core.
1. I’ve yet to be wrong on a Finnish prospect. Prove me otherwise

2. Never said they didn’t, actually if you did some digging you would actually see that I said the Rangers didn’t deserve to win.

Keep em coming

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022

There could be a case to take him over Raymond but that is only considering contract and team needs, but I do see lundell as a potential JEE an eventually 30 goal elite defensive shutdown center able to play 1c all situations

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
There could be a case to take him over Raymond but that is only considering contract and team needs, but I do see lundell as a potential JEE an eventually 30 goal elite defensive shutdown center able to play 1c all situations
Yea I’ll take the already proven 1st line player

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Waiting for you to prove it:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: you cant!!!!
I’m just laughing at how hard you try and use your energy for this :laugh:. I honestly feel bad for you. I could easily search up your posts but why waste my time for someone who has an excuse for everything and is trying to be relevant on a MESSAGE BOARD of all things :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
I’m just laughing at how hard you try and use your energy for this :laugh:. I honestly feel bad for you. I could easily search up your posts but why waste my time for someone who has an excuse for everything and is trying to be relevant on a MESSAGE BOARD of all things :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I’ve exerted zero energy while writing any of these posts. I feel bad for all Finns. I know my relevance as a hockey player is over, but can confidently say I made it further than 99.9% of posters on this board.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I’ve exerted zero energy while writing any of these posts. I feel bad for all Finns. I know my relevance as a hockey player is over, but can confidently say I made it further than 99.9% of posters on this board.
Yeah I bet :laugh:. These posts mean everything to you. Who am I to take that from you. I was being selfish. You don’t really need to feel bad for Finns we’ve had quite the celebration here with the cup. I feel bad for Rangers fans to be honest. Getting absolutely slapped by Florida must have been rough.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Yeah I bet :laugh:. These posts mean everything to you. Who am I to take that from you. I was being selfish. You don’t really need to feel bad for Finns we’ve had quite the celebration here with the cup. I feel bad for Rangers fans to be honest. Getting absolutely slapped by Florida must have been rough.
It wasn’t that rough because it was fairly evident pretty early in the series that Florida was the better team. Keep trying though brother!

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Even rangers fans know damn well that
to win a cup next June panthers is a team who they ( rangers ) eliminate in playoffs.

If you want become a champion you have to defeat retaining champion first.
Yeah we ( Panthers ) didn't defeat Vegas in our championship run but still that's true.

As my favorite WWE superstar John Cena said once
'' the champ is here ( in Florida ) and if you want some come get some''
But i don't see Rangers being our number 1 challenger for a cup next June it is Oilers.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018

If you want to put a lot of value on Lundell being a SC winner then you also need to include that Florida really has a BIG 4 for forwards then quite the drop-off after that and as the SC playoffs went deeper Lundell played less and had the 8th most minutes in the SC game 7 final.

In the regular season Lundell seems to have temporarily plateaued the last 2 seasons and both Laf and Byfield were much better in the regular season and weren't playing a ton more than Lundell either.

I really like Lundell but some of his rookie seasons comments were obviously a bit premature.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Lundell's 14 assists in the playoffs are second most by any player under 23 since 2010. Only Heiskanen has more.

Reactions: Svedu

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
This thread doesn't feel very productive.

People are debating Lundell for some unknown reason and bigdog16 is very upset about how the entire nation of Finland is hyping this prospect up but it's literally only Karjalahti's dad or whatever who's doing so :laugh:

FinPanda

Barkov Stanley cup champ!
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
This thread doesn't feel very productive.

People are debating Lundell for some unknown reason and bigdog16 is very upset about how the entire nation of Finland is hyping this prospect up but it's literally only Karjalahti's dad or whatever who's doing so :laugh:
I know nothing about him so if he ends up being good, I am happy but so far I don't have my hopes up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad