F Brayden Yager - Moose Jaw Warriors, WHL (2023, 14th, PIT; traded to WPG)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
Well, isn't he outplaying Bedard this season?
can't he do that next season as well?.
Yager isn't even close to outplaying Bedard. Bedard has a higher ppg and has been on a tear since the WJC. 15 points in last 5 games, 26 points in last 10. Yager is good, but Bedard is on another level good

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
His Howe take is off but imo Yager really isn't that far off Bedard for me, that's just how special Yager is though. Bedard is kinda the Auston Matthews to Yager being Nathan Mackinnon. Both are going to be the faces of whatever franchise they go to(as will Michkov). Just kinda insane the high end talent there is for 2023

barabas21

Mar 9, 2016
2 goals tonight.
I’ve noticed you comment on a lot of WHL prospects. Just wondering if you have their streaming service?

Please don’t take this as me calling you out in any way. I just think you would be a great resource for me when it comes to WHL prospects. I have Pats season tickets, but I am limited to seeing Regina and their opponents play.

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
I’ve noticed you comment on a lot of WHL prospects. Just wondering if you have their streaming service?

Please don’t take this as me calling you out in any way. I just think you would be a great resource for me when it comes to WHL prospects. I have Pats season tickets, but I am limited to seeing Regina and their opponents play.
I could not recommend CHL TV + CHL All Access more highly. Not only is it a quality service, but you get access to an insane amount of games for the price - and personally, I don’t think there’s any higher entertainment than junior hockey.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018

See Dominance's post above.

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
I'm not a strong enough writer to express how impressed I am with this kid recently.

Leads his team to back-to-back wins over the top 2 teams in the CHL. 5 points against Edmonton and 2 goals against Winnipeg, along with the shootout winner.

Really hesitant to say anything long term but: wow. For a kid who was getting driven to the rink in a minivan last year, these are unbelievable performances against a bunch of guys who are about to get paid 7 figures.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad