F Brayden Yager - Moose Jaw Warriors, WHL (2023, 14th, PIT; traded to WPG)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Huge night for Yager, 2G, 3 A. +4

Honestly have no idea how Moose Jaw thrashed that stacked Oil Kings team.

With Yager, I'm starting to think more and more that he can challenge for # 1 in the 2023 draft.

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Honestly have no idea how Moose Jaw thrashed that stacked Oil Kings team.

With Yager, I'm starting to think more and more that he can challenge for # 1 in the 2023 draft.
I think Yager would have to outplay Bedard by a pretty significant margin next season for that to come to pass, although he does have good size to go along with his wheels.

I wouldn’t be overly shocked if Yager ultimately became the better player, though. I had him right there with Bedard two years ago - ask me on the right day, and I would have said I preferred him.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I think Yager would have to outplay Bedard by a pretty significant margin next season for that to come to pass, although he does have good size to go along with his wheels.

I wouldn’t be overly shocked if Yager ultimately became the better player, though. I had him right there with Bedard two years ago - ask me on the right day, and I would have said I preferred him.

Well, isn't he outplaying Bedard this season?
can't he do that next season as well?.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Almost every night, you see another Canadian 2023 Draft eligible player having a BIG night. I have not see a draft like his since 2013 - TBH, it has the potential to be much better than 2013.

Reactions: Bubbles

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
Almost every night, you see another Canadian 2023 Draft eligible player having a BIG night. I have not see a draft like his since 2013 - TBH, it has the potential to be much better than 2013.

I think it's definitely one for the ages.

If I was an NHL team I would be loading up on 2023 1st rounders like no one's business.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Highlights from tonight:

+ Dragicevic, highest scoring '05 D in the CHL

Moose Jaw's a fun team to follow even aside from Yager. Mateychuk is a complete stud and one of my favourite prospects in the upcoming draft. Someone is also going to be very happy they spent their second on Firkus. He's good at finding soft spots in the defense and has a shot that can beat goalies clean.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Well, isn't he outplaying Bedard this season?
can't he do that next season as well?.

In what way is Yager outplaying Bedard this season?

I can't even believe that this is a question.

I guess it was Yager who scorched the world juniors and not Bedard?

Yager is an outstanding prospect and time will tell but right now Bedard is better plain and simple.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
In what way is Yager outplaying Bedard this season?

I can't even believe that this is a question.

I guess it was Yager who scorched the world juniors and not Bedard?

Yager is an outstanding prospect and time will tell but right now Bedard is better plain and simple.
A poster can root for someone else. 5 points last night. Hard NOT to be impressed.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
A poster can root for someone else. 5 points last night. Hard NOT to be impressed.

Sure they can root for whomever they want but when they make statements like he did (and he has been downplaying Bedard all season as well) sometimes they need to be called out for it.

Yager is a great prospect BTW.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad