F Andrew Cristall - Kelowna Rockets, WHL (2023, 40th, WSH)

Postulates

Jun 7, 2022
Not impressed that much by the play

That was just a very terrible goal for that goalie to give up

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
Not impressed that much by the play

That was just a very terrible goal for that goalie to give up

Meh, the goalie isn't the one to blame here. I do think that play wouldn't work in the NHL because the defenders backed off way too much here, that was the real problem and I doubt it would happen so often in the NHL, but kudos to Cristall for taking advantage.

Reactions: 95snipes

FourQuarters

Mar 31, 2022
NOOOOOO, I was looking forward to seeing him in person! He's been out for a few game now too.
He's been out for 6 games, and team lose 5 of them. If he can't be ready for Top prospects game, it'll be tough, but Rockets deadly needs him to come back, too. Overusing him led to injury at this key point, the worst scenario.

FourQuarters

Mar 31, 2022
After 20 days listed as "day to day", Kelowna updates their injury report, and listed Cristall as week to week. Team was playing against weak opponents after he injured, that's awful for him, he carried this team against the toughest opponents in the league, and injured before other good players came back.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Recently watched him play... Kinda gave me Wyatt Johnston vibes?

FourQuarters

Mar 31, 2022
Thank god. The difference in watching Kelowna with him and without him is ridiculous. They are a completely different team, and a far more boring, team without him. That’s not a knock. Cristall is just so entertaining and skilled.
Szturc has been a different player after WJC, it's exciting to see they play together.

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020
People who don’t view him as a top 10, or at the very least top 15 are clowns. His play style and production can’t be ignored. For me he’s sitting around Benson/Smith/Sale/Reinbacher in the 5-9 range.
In my opinion he and Benson are on a similar level. I only put Benson in front because the defensive game is better. I have Benson at 5 and Cristall at 7, and I can't think of the possibility that he's not in the top 10.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad