Prospect Info: Everything Edvinsson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
Walman-Seider
Edvinsson-Chiarot
Ghost-Petry
Holl

Still bad, but not as bad. Now trade Berggren + Johansson + Maatta + 2nd for Hanifin, thanks.

Hanifin-Seider
Edvinsson-Chiarot
Walman-Ghost
Holl/Petry --> trade 1 of the 2 for a 6th rounder

This defense with our current offense will take us into the 2nd round of the playoffs. Please, do it.

Reactions: PelagicJoe

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
He had surgery. He was always gonna be called up around Christmas and would have started in Detroit had it not been for the lack of offseason training. His timeline was 4-6 months after surgery putting him ready around November so they gave him time in GR to get back in shape.
This makes me feel a lot better. I thought we just decided to not bring him up...

Reactions: SimonEdvinssonAtSix

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
I lile to see him with Seider
This would be the best Christmas gift ever.

I can very easily see him taking the bull by the horns and playing his way into a full time roster spot.

Can easily dump Maata if need be when he’s healthy again.

If this team is competing for a playoff position, I believe the best player possible should be in the line up.

If this team is going to be out of the race, then I would definitely like to see some of the other younger D prospects get a chance as well.

Reactions: lilidk

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
This makes me feel a lot better. I thought we just decided to not bring him up...
No, that was what they decided to do. Ed was ready for day one of training camp and played in most of the preseason games.

They may have made plans thinking he wouldn't be ready until Christmas, but he was ready at the 4 month mark and they were unwilling to alter their plans until injuries forced their hands.

• Haha
Reactions: Ricelund

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
He had surgery. He was always gonna be called up around Christmas and would have started in Detroit had it not been for the lack of offseason training. His timeline was 4-6 months after surgery putting him ready around November so they gave him time in GR to get back in shape.

Thank you! I had totally forgotten about the surgery until today. Then it's like "of course they're not gonna call throw him in the NHL right away."

Reactions: SimonEdvinssonAtSix

Ricelund

̶W̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶
Apr 16, 2006
New York, NY
No, that was what they decided to do. Ed was ready for day one of training camp and played in most of the preseason games.

They may have made plans thinking he wouldn't be ready until Christmas, but he was ready at the 4 month mark and they were unwilling to alter their plans until injuries forced their hands.
“I know this from watching some preseason and AHL games.”

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
“I know this from watching some preseason and AHL games.”
Fans always know better than the organization working every single day with these players, didn't you know? Glad to see Ed up, but I doubt this is the single move that drastically improves this team like people have obsessively persisted all season. Hope he does well here and sticks on the roster.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
GOOD. I would've had far more grievances to air if this didn't happen today.

I got a lot of problems with you people, and now you're gonna hear about them! FrankenSTEIN my son tells me your company stinks, you couldn't see smooth ice if.......................... I lost my train of thought!

AND NOW it is time for the Feats of Strength............

And what was the reason he wasn't already here?

How do you get him for Christmas if he is already here?

Reactions: Steve Yzerlland

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
Fans always know better than the organization working every single day with these players, didn't you know? Glad to see Ed up, but I doubt this is the single move that drastically improves this team like people have obsessively persisted all season. Hope he does well here and sticks on the roster.
God I hate these posts so much. No we don’t always know better but if you’ve paid any attention over the last 10 years of this team, yes many times we have known better and have been proven right time and time again. These appeals to authority are just stupid.

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
Stevie in his office
687474~1.GIF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad