Prospect Info: Everything Edvinsson

Rolo Tomassi

May 6, 2010
Now that Edvinsson is up who’s next to lobby for? Is Albert Johansson ready?
What is his comparable? I havent seen him play much but Im pretty sure he is a really fast skater but not much of an offensive dman, as far as joining the rush. Is he a safer version of Walman, maybe?

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
What is his comparable? I havent seen him play much but Im pretty sure he is a really fast skater but not much of an offensive dman, as far as joining the rush. Is he a safer version of Walman, maybe?
Actually I have no idea. It’s just a change😏

SimonEdvinssonAtSix

It's possible to commit no mistakes and still lose
Nov 2, 2018
And what was the reason he wasn't already here?
He had surgery. He was always gonna be called up around Christmas and would have started in Detroit had it not been for the lack of offseason training. His timeline was 4-6 months after surgery putting him ready around November so they gave him time in GR to get back in shape.

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Imo, Left handed Tyler Myers. Thats his floor. He's got potential to be better. He handles the puck "a little" better imo than Myers.

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
Imo, Left handed Tyler Myers. Thats his floor. He's got potential to be better. He handles the puck "a little" better imo than Myers.
A lot better, IMO. Edvinsson's best offensive trait is that he's an uncommonly good puckhandler for a big guy. He'll also be the best breakout passer on the team, probably. He's really good at that.

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
You ain’t never seen the boy play.
his comparable is victor hedman and not just cause they’re both Swedish

Reactions: raymond23

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
What are the pairs then?
Walman-Seider
Ed-Ghost
Chairot-Holl
Let Petry sit

I know Petry gets a lot of hate here but I'd take him in the lineup over Holl.

Best case scenario Ed plays great and sticks in the lineup. Worst case scenario we get at least one GDT where people aren't crying for him to be in the lineup.

Reactions: dalem177

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad